5

This is the farthest I've gotten to when writing a book besides my completed one, which, by the way, is the ONLY completed one on ANY of my accounts

~

3rd Person POV

Y/N was watching Charlie and Lucifer have an argument, and saw Lucifer's face drop to something that looked like he was hurt, when Charlie said, "How come he can have faith in me, but my own FATHER can't?" 

The hell-born's arms were crossed, her direction turned away, not making eye-contact.

"Ooo, drrrrrama.." The spider, known as Angel Dust said, holding a popcorn back. 

"That's how bad their relationship is?" Y/N asked, standing beside a snake. 

"Probably," Angel said, taking a bite out of his popcorn. 

"OH, I MISSED getting to LET OFF STEAM!" Alastor said, transforming back into his regular form. 

"Oh, Alastor. What a fanTASTIC show! Bravo, as always," Mimzy said, clapping. 

The small demon looked up at Alastor, "Thanks for helpin' lil' ol' be outta a tough spot, you're always such a pal—" Suddenly, something fell on the ground. "Oops—Heheheh, sorry about the messss, but I'm sure the lil' bug can take care of it for ya." 

Alastor looked a little pissed, "I think you should go, Mimzy: Now." 

Y/N's mouth dropped at that, they'd never thought the Radio Demon would want to send a close friend away. 

"Oh, pffttt, Alastor, you're such a kidder, you. Hehe, you-are-so-funny..!" Mimzy said, squishing her face, looking up at Alastor.

It was clear Alastor was pissed, since he'd avoided making eye-contact with her, while she tried to make eye-contact.

"I mean it. You deliberately brought danger to this place, just to have me clean up your mess." Only then did the Radio Demon make eye-contact with her. "I can't have that here." Then, he looked away, looking at basically nothing. (Besides the hotel, the Radio Demon was staring at the air.) 

"But you LOVE taking-care-o'-me..! What? You don't actually give a SHIT about this tacky place, do ya?!—Come on; I know you: You heartless, son-of-a-bitch." The small demon said, poking the Radio Demon in the chest.

"You are welcome if you actually want to give redemption a shot," The Radio Demon said, playing with his bow-tie. "but I think we both know that's not really your style." He said, booping the small demon in the nose, walking away with his cane behind his back. "So you need to leave." He said, stomping his staff on the ground.

"Fine! You needs ya?..." (got too lazy so uh) 

~

"Dad... just—help me." Charlie said, walking to her father. 

Y/N went over to Lucifer placing their hand on his shoulder, looking down at him. "Lucifer...maybe try helping her. She's your daughter after all.." They said. 

"Y/N—I—I can't." He said. 

Charlie suddenly said, "Why CAN'T you?!" 

(Blah blah blah yk the whole thing)

The two were hugging, until the snake said something. "Awwww, that was ssssssweet..." He said with tearful eyes. 

Y/N walked over to Lucifer, putting their hand on his shoulder again, smiling. 

Lucifer looked up at them, then smiled in confidence, and looked back at Charlie. 

"Okay, I can get you the meeting, but once you're in Heaven..." He said, tilting his head downwards just a hit. "...I won't be able to go with you." 

He closed his eyes, then looked back at Charlie. "Will you be okay?" 

Charlie held his hands, looking down at him. "I'll be fine." 

Lucifer let go, walking back. "That's my girl." He sighed, taking Y/N's hand. "Good luck, kiddo." 

~

D: Im sorry for ending it here, but I gtg so uh yeah, gut enjoy it thinking about what happens in the next chapter