13: Part Two

Sorry if things are going too fast! D: I was just rushing too much, and it's the weekend for me in my time, so hopefully this chapter will get to at least 2000 words.

~

3rd Person POV

-

After teleporting Y/N to their room, Lucifer looked back at the man and Charlie, his anger started to rise: Who was that man, and how dare they hurt his [girlfriend/boyfriend/partner]?!

The fallen angel decided to stay calm, and walked up to Charlie and the man.

"Hello, Charlie." Lucifer said calmly, looking up at his daughter.

"Hi, dad! This is Scott." Charlie said, looking over to the man.

"Hi?" 'Scott' said in an annoyed tone.

"I'm Lucifer, it's a pleasure to be meeting another sinner." Lucifer said, trying to keep a straight face on.

Suddenly, Scott's face had gone pale. "Lucifer? As in..." he trailed off.

"...Lucifer The Devil?" Lucifer finished for him, his demonic features appearing, but disappeared a second after.

"Not to be rude, 'your majesty', but why would you have all people come to a hotel trying to be redeemed? Don't you know your chance is gone?" Scott judged the king, to think he'd have the audacity to judge a literal fucking KING.

"Well, I know I can't be redeemed, but I'm here so I can stay with my daughter and my [girlfriend/partner/boyfriend]." Lucifer snapped angrily.

Scott scoffed, then turned back to Charlie. "You mentioned Y/N? Where are they? I need to have a... word with them."

Charlie grew suspicious about this: she just met Scott, and even if she trusted people too fast most of the times, she could tell there was something shady about Scott, and she didn't feel the need to trust him just yet because of that.

Lucifer, on the other hand, knew Scott was trouble, (and also because Y/N told Lucifer Scott ruined their life) so he stepped in front of the hallway, making his wings appear and blocked the entrance to it, looking up at Scott. "I'm afraid we can't tell you where they are." He said, crossing his arms angrily.

Scott's anger issues had instantly stepped into his brain, making him have the audacity to talk back to the literal King of Hell. "Why can't you? Are they that special to you?! Please, tell me they aren't. They're literally a worthless bag of SHIT."

Lucifer's demonic features had appeared, anger  boiled in him. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT THEM?! FIRST OF ALL, THEY'RE NOT A 'WORTHLESS BAG OF SHIT', YOU ARE. SECOND OF ALL, THEY ARE THAT SPECIAL TO ME. IN FACT, THEY'RE MY. FUCKING. [GIRLFRIEND/PARTNER/BOYFRIEND]."

Scott was now very shocked to hear that his own [son/daughter/kid] was ACTUALLY dating the King of Hell. "What?—"

Out of nowhere, Charlie banged a baseball bat onto Scott's head, making the [demon/anthropomorphic animal] fall down, unconscious.

"I can't believe I just did that. OHHHH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!" Charlie said, dropping the baseball bat onto the floor.

Lucifer sighed, his demonic features going away, (as well as his wings) and he patted his daughter on the shoulder. "Good job, Char-Char."

After that, he used his magic to make Scott disappear. "Bitch..." Lucifer muttered, crossing his arms.

~
I haven't posted a chapter, so here you go my little hungry children who simp for Lucifer- it's not finished, but I don't feel like making a part three to this chapter :3