10

3rd Person POV:

Y/N groaned, rolling around, feeling a soft mattress underneath them as they woke up.

So I'm not dead? Wished I were, They thought, sitting up.

Wait... they were in—their room. Their hotel room. But... different? Hold on...

ArgggggGgGggHHHhhhhH... They thought, sighing. They couldn't remember what happened at all.

Y/N sighed, changing into some clothes and grabbed their phone, putting it down in their pocket.

Apparently, they were zoning out, and they bumped into Angel.

"What th—Y/N!" Angel yelled, looking at the [demon/anthropomorphic animal], hugging them. "You're all right!" He added, letting go.

Suddenly, they remembered.

They remembered everything.

Everything.

The way they failed.

The way they couldn't protect their comrades.

Their... family.

The wa—

"Y/N?" Angel asked them.

Just as they were about to answer, Angel stoped them. "C'mon, let's go see the others," Angel said, leading Y/N back to the main lobby.

"Guys, Y/N's up from their beauty rest." Angel said, pointing at them.

Everyone, and I mean the whole crew went over to them, and had a group hug. (Even Husk joined.)

But what caught Y/N's eye made them shocked.

Lucifer? Here? WHEN?? Was all they could think, looking down at the fallen angel.

Sadly, their thoughts were interrupted by Charlie. "Y/NNNNNN! YOU WEREN'T AWAKE FOR FIVE FUCKING DAYYYYSSSS!" She sobbed, hugging them very intensely.

Her tears stained their shirt, but they pushed it aside, sighing. "Charlie... Calm down..." They said, smiling in happiness, knowing that she cared for them.

"YOU CAN'T BELIEVE HOW SAD WE ALL WERE!! EVEN DAD CRIED! HE CRIED THE MO—Agh!" Charlie's venting was interrupted as Lucifer covered his daughter's mouth, chuckling.

"Charlie, how about you tell them what happened when they were out?" Lucifer said, switching the subject.

"Right! So, uh—Pentious... he, uh..." Charlie said, her eyes looked like they were about to become a rapid-flowing river. "He—sniffle—died..." She said, once again bursting out into tears.

Vaggie sighed, hugging her girlfriend for a sign as comfort, Charlie still cried.

"He was such an incredible friend!!" Charlie sobbed. "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!!?" She added

"Charlie, maybe we should do the activity you were planning to do, just so it can make you feel better that everyone can cooperate?" Vaggie asked her girlfriend, to which Charlie agreed, still sad.