2

I just realized that Lucifer's a fallen angel, so I changed the last one a bit , and there might be mentions of 'the fallen angel' in this chapter, so don't get confused 👍

Also, I PROMISE this chapter will be longer 👍

~

•Y/N POV•

Remind me how I got here? Yeah, I have no idea why, when I could've slacked the day off. All I know is that ever since my first day, which was yesterday, I don't know, I kept thinking about Lucifer's...affectionate first-impression. It—I—I don't even know what this feeling is. Is it because I never got th—no, surely not. 

But anyway, since I was talking about how I got here, I chose to get ready instead of sleeping in...

~

Flashback...

3rd Person POV

FUUUUUUCK. Y/N thought, sighing loudly. They were in their house, getting ready to sleep but kept debating whether to set their timer. 

"If I set a timer, I'll be ready for work and I won't be as grumpy, but then if I do, I don't get sleep, and if I don't, it's going to be the same result like this morning with.. him." They said, talking to themself, then muttered under their breath. "Fine. Fine. FINE." They snapped to themself, pressing the button that set their timer on their phone. 

They placed their phone on a table nearby their bed, and charged it, flopping onto their bed. 

"BAD NIGHT, HELL!" 

They yelled, tucking themselves in, and hugging their pillow. 

End of flashback...

Y/N POV

Soo, yeah. Anyway, right now, I'm doing LUCIFER'S FUCKING HAIR. NOT A ME THING, FOR SURE! Shit, all I did was get ready, have my breakfast, get on my phone, and poof, I'm teleported from him, but he looked.. more dull?? I mean, you can't blame the guy. Heh, he looked like he was crying all night? All day?? I don't know, I'm not a fucking therapist..

Oh, and I also regret hugging him when that guy got all depressed this morning. 

3rd Person POV

"So, what made you so damn depressed, King of Sobbing?" Y/N asked, basically struggling to comb this bitch's hair. 

"Uh.. Just uh—stuff. Depression. Hehe.." The fallen angel mustered, his head being occasionally pulled back by the comb that was fighting for its life in his tangled-ass hair. "Ack—" He mumbled in a slight sting of pain; his hair was killing him. 

"Lucifer...You got any hair-jell?" Y/N asked, looking around. 

"...No." The fallen angel said. 

"Why?"

"Since, uh, never worried about my hair when I could just use magic to fix it..?" 

"Idiot." Y/N scoffed, then sighed, taking his hand in their's. "You need to get your stupid blonde hair wet. It's not going to work with just a hairbrush." They angrily snapped, walking to the bathroom. Oh, good thing they had kept in-mind where his bathroom was. 

Lucifer looked in the mirror: Half of his hair was tangled, the other half was brushed by Y/N's doing. 

Since Lucifer was shorter, (Yes, I'm sorry if you imagined yourself shorter, but I feel like when Y/N's going to meet Charlie, it'd be awkward.) Y/N had no need to grab a stool. Though Lucifer and Y/N didn't have a large height-gap. Y/N was probably only a few inches shorter than Princess Charlie.

"Argghhhhhh, what position do you sleep in at night?!" Y/N complained. By now, it felt like Lucifer's scalp was being ripped off. 

"Ehhhhhhh.. A normal position anyone would sleep in?" The fallen angle responded, almost sounding like it was question. 

"Then why the FUCK is your hair so—ARGGHHH—tangled?!" You said, the comb still struggling to straighten his hair. 

Y/N sighed, turning on the faucet and let some water flow down in their hands, then slammed their hand onto Lucifer's head, rubbing the water on his hair. 

After they were done, they grabbed the comb and brushed the fallen angel's hair, his tangles starting to settle down and disappear. 

...LATER...

"Wow! How d'ya do that? It's like my hair was never even.. tangled!" Lucifer said, looking at his hand-mirror; the two were now in his room. 

"Back on Earth—When I was still alive, my mom taught me how to style hair and that kind of shit, since she was a hair-stylist." Y/N replied, sitting in a chair and on their phone. 

"Well, I love it! The way you styled my hair is amazing!" Lucifer chuckled, turning to Y/N. 

"You're welcome." Y/N sighed, groaning. "FUCK THIS SHIT!" They yelled, face palming. 

"Wh—Uhm—You alright, Y/N?" Lucifer asked.

HE SAID MY NAME! WHY AM I THINKING THIS?! WHY THE FUCK AM I FEELING SO MUCH PRIDE RIGHT NOW? ARGHHHHHHH!! Y/N thought, scrunching up their [nose/snout/etc]. 

"N-Nothing. My phone's dead, that's all." Y/N thought, sighing. 

It wasn't, 'nothing', though. It was...their ex. 

~

OH SHIT Y/N HAS AN EX??