Synopsis

The devil loves a fervent Christian. A fearful Christian is an easy target for temptation. Asher Storm is one for an easy target.

What happens when you come home to your black girlfriend with a pregnancy kit with those dreadful red lines___Positive, a pregnancy he was well not responsible for? He walks out.

"I loved you. I loved you so much..."

Never looked back, never once stopped to listen to Rose. Just for an unforeseen tragedy to befall him, his family the very next day, Emily's death.
When he prayed and pleaded with God, prayed like he never have just for her to die midst his prayer in his arms, he blamed God.

"My prayers didn't save Em. Why should I continue?"

He stopped praying.
He stopped serving God.
He blamed God for all his shortcomings.

Six years later, he bumped into Michelle, Rose's daughter. Dreaded the moment he knew she belonged to Rose 'cause he loved the little girl at first glance.

His surpassed anger and rage resurfaced at the sight of Rose.
Rose was grateful to have run into him.
She never stopped thinking about him.
She never stopped praying for him.
She never stopped loving him.

That night when Elle called his phone, he knew his life was about to take a massive turn.
Not only did the devil come to tear his world apart but to rip his soul out of his body.
And God sent Rose to his rescue.
His Rose.
His starlight.

Not until then did he realise, God never gave up on him. Everything happened to him for a reason.
He never left his side, God was with him every step of the way.

He crawled his way back to God and was saved.