Note

I want to thank you all for putting my story in your libraries. I am so honoured to have you all here reading my book.

I remember when I sat at the confide of my home, a day to my exams when I finally decided on the characters and the plot of this book. I felt that pull towards the book. Mind you I didn't complete my previous book. I was at the verge of dropping it and taking up this book completely. But I know, Christian books aren't child's play. You need inspiration, God's direction and grace to write cause a lot of people will benefit from the book. The book is gonna still preach to others letting others know that God exists. You need to be careful so as not to led anyone astray.

I'll be praying and studying the word... Bible verses will be present in the book. It's like a criteria for me to write.

Mind you, the male lead is a fallen Christian. He is gonna make a lot of wrong assumptions and decisions. You can't blame him. His attitude towards God is something else, I won't appreciate hate comments. I know some of us were in his shoes before we got arrested by God. We need to stay calm and be patient with him.

As for the female lead, she's been through a lot and is quite very careful with her decisions. Some things she will do won't sit right with some of you. Still be patient. She's quite devoted to God and yes, a lot of things will be in the favour of God.

Remember as a Christian, a devoted child of God. Your decisions shouldn't be rushed or something out of the situation. Think, pray and wait on Him. Don't take rash decisions.

I think I have written a lot already 😂.
I love you all as you'll join me on this journey.
God bless you all🤍