She said...

Mulai dari awal

She watched as Jin blushed a little. She chuckled and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

 She chuckled and leaned in to kiss his cheek

Jin had his hands covering Y/n's eyes. He wanted to surprise her.

Y/n's point of view

I knew where this was going to go. Never in the one year and months that I've date Seokjin have I ever seen him excited but nervous at the same time. If my intuition is correct, he might propose to me tonight. But I won't ruin that for him. He planned this with such dedication and with love. I love him, he's truly such an amazing man. I am very lucky to be his girlfriend...and future wife.

End of point of view.

Jin uncovered her eyes, she was surprised, genuinely surprised. She had dated men before but none of them did what Jin did for her today, set up something so beautiful just for her.

"Seokjin..." she said pausing, tears forming in her eyes, "you did this for me?" She asked

"Yes my love, do you like it?"

She turned to look at him, she smiled and nodded.

"Seokjin, this is so beautiful", she leaned in for a kiss which he gladly took, "thank you"

After the dinner which was wagyu steak, mashed potatoes, steamed and grilled vegetables, wine, lemonade, and cake for dessert, they started to walk in a certain direction. Jin was rehearsing his speech, he wanted it to be perfect just like her.

"Are you ok my love?" She asked

"Oh yes I am fine" he said, once they were nearing the are of the proposal, he asked her to close her eyes again and this tine to wait until he says she can open them.

"do you trust me my love?" he asked

"yes I do" she closed her eyes and covered them with her hands.

jin began directing her on where to walk, and once they were at the spot, he told her to stay put until he said something.

"Open your eyes Y/n!" Jin shouted from afar. When she opened her eyes, she saw a trail of candles and flowers leading up to Jin. He stood in n front of a half circle that had more flowers, candles and some lanterns behind him. She began walking towards him. Tears building up in her eyes. She had both of her hands sort of covering her mouth. Once she was near Seokjin, he walked towards her, held his hand out so she could hold it, and pulled her in the semi circle.

"Y/n

"Y/n..." he began speaking "there's so much I want to say to you, and I will say it. The first time I laid eyes on you, something told me I was never letting you go. I don't know how or why, but after the first time we kissed, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You made me feel like a teenage boy who kissed his first crush, and that made me feel so amazing. I am glad and thankful to God that I have you by my side... and I want to keep you there forever. Y/n I love you, more than you could imagine. Your gorgeous brown eyes that lit up when you're happy, your soft plump lips that always look so kissable, the way you scrunch your nose when someone says something cringey, the way you wiggle your eyebrows at me when we want to have sex, the way you speak, the way you breathe, the way you do everything. Y/n this next question is very important to me" he said getting down on one knee, pulling out a gorgeous diamond ring.

 Y/n this next question is very important to me" he said getting down on one knee, pulling out a gorgeous diamond ring

"Y/n, will you marry me?" Jin asked. Fear started to rise as he noticed she looked shocked and wasn't answering. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes jin, I'd love to" she said

Jin stood up and placed the ring on her left ring finger. They looked at each other and kissed then hugged.

Even though Y/n knew what he was planning on doing, it still shocked her. She thought she'd never get married, but seeing Seokjin kneel in front of her, and say that long speech about how much she makes him happy, it just made her completely happy. She loves Seokjin with all her heart. And now she'll get to spend the rest of her life with such an incredible man.

"I love you Kim Seokjin"

"I love you Min Y/n"