Christmas special

Every year for Christmas, the Min family liked to spend it together at another family member's house.

Jin was nervous since he was meeting more family of hers. He would be meeting her and her mom and brother at her mom's house.

Y/n was waiting for Jin there. Thirty minutes later he arrived. Y/n and Jin in the front and Yoongi and Linda in the back.

Y/n noticed that he was looking nervous, "are you ok jinnie?" She asked, Jin nodded.

"Just a little nervous since I'm meeting more family members of yours, she smiled.

"You'll be fine, my love".

It drive Jin crazy when she called him her "love". It made Jin feel all giggly and happy.

~~~

They had arrived to the party about an hour ago, everything was going fine. Some cousins of hers were jealous because Jin was so handsome.

Some aunties were also jealous. They asked Poot seokjin a lot of questions like. Where does he work at, how many cars does he have, when will he marry Y/N. Although it was a lot of questions he didn't mind answering them.

But they started asking questions about his childhood.

"Well...I-I personally don't like to answer those questions. You see, I had a rough childhood and I would prefer not to talk about that".

"But you're rich. How rough of a past did you have to have for you to not answer?".

"You were basically raised with a silver spoon to your mouth".

"I wonder what our Y/n sees in you".

In with that, Jin felt taken aback.

~~~

"Jin? Jin!".

Y/n walked around the house trying to find seokjin. She spotted her Eomma talking to one of her aunties.

"Sorry to interrupt, but have you seen seokjin?".

Instead of her mother answering, her auntie spoke.

"I think I saw him walk out into the front yard".

She bowed and thanked her auntie. She walked outside to see seokjin leaning against the railing of the front porch.

"Babe, what's wrong?".

He sighed.

"Am I good enough? Do I embarras you?". You immediately shook your head.

"Why would you say that?".

He explained what happened. You could hear his voice crack every now and then. You pulled him for a hug and gave him quick kisses on his lips.

"Jinnie, my aunties are like that, they like to ask a bunch of questions. Sometimes they ask about really personal stuff, Ill talk to them and tell them to back off a little"

"I'm sorry I can't be the strong man you want me to be" Jin whispered but it was loud enough for y/n to hear.

"Seokjin, you are strong. I love you for you, you're my world wide handsome boyfriend, my bread jinnie, my love. I don't want to ever hear those words out of your mouth ever again".

Seokjin nodded.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you more"

~~~

After that little insistent the party went smooth, the aunties eventually asked Jin to forgive them, and Jin accepted their apology.

Diner was nice, very delicious. Jin never felt like this before, surrounded by people who care about you. Everyone would make jokes at the table, and goof off a little. Jin looked around trying to remember this feeling.

The Min family like to open their own gifts at their own house. They had arrived to their own house and opened gifts. Yoongi was excited because he got a small keyboard so he could make his own songs.

Her mom received a pair of nice earrings, clothes, and a fancy perfume from Seokjin.

Jin received a hand made gift card from Yoongi, a comfy sweater from Linda, and a box of chocolates and some shirts from y/n.

Y/n received another hand made gift card from Yoongi, a dress from her mother, and a charm bracelet with a little heart with the date Jin and y/n fell in love.

~~~

Jin and y/n were outside of her house, inside the car.

"Thank you for today. I enjoyed being around family, it felt nice...but also I want to thank you for the words you said to me" Jin said sincerely.

"I love you Seokjin, so damn much and it hurts me to see you in pain, I love you my world wide cutie guy"

They kissed for a good minute and parted.

"Good night my love" y/n said.

"Good night my beautiful girlfriend" Jin said.

~~~

He was home, in bed, thinking about those beautiful words she said to him. He couldn't sleep since he felt so...happy. He looked at himself at the mirror and nodded to himself.

"It's time for me to do it"

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE GUYS...

I'll try to share some new in important info either the 1st or 2nd of January.

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS