Planning

When Y/n told her family the good news, they were so happy for her. Linda was happy for her daughter. She knows that Seokjin will never hurt her or do something to hurt Y/n. When Y/n told Yoongi, he was happy but sad.

"Why are you sad Yoongi?" Y/n asked

"Because I heard that when you get married and have kids, your brother and mom don't become your immediate family anymore" he said with a sad tone.

"Yoongi...come here" she said, Pulling him closer to her, "listen to me, that "immediate" title is just something to classify a persons main family memebers, but to me you'll always be my immediate family. Never forget that I love you you little booger" she said kissing the top of his head.

She heard him snuffled and cooed at him.

"I love you more noona" he said.

Jin and Y/n were on their way to meet with a wedding planner. He was happy seeing Y/n busy out her wedding binder with their ideas...mostly her ideas, but he didn't care as long as she was happy.

They arrived at the restaurant where they were asked to meet. When they entered they saw a lady with a very thick binder full of papers and pictures. The lady looked up and smiled, she called over a waiter and told him something, the waiter nodded and bowed, and walked towards them.

"Mr and Mrs.kim? Please follow me" he said. Jin glanced at Y/n, who was smiling after being called "Mrs.Kim".

They walked to the table and greeted the wedding planer lady. She stood up and bowed, and they did the same.

"Hello, my name is Min Min-ah it is very nice to meet with you too. Let's gets started shall we?"

They told the wedding planner about what kinds of things they wanted for their wedding. They wanted it to be like a romantic modern wedding but with a twist. They wanted the table cloths to be a shade of baby blue, with white and cold trims. Charger plates to be gold, wine glasses to be clear with a little blue ribbon attached to them. Gold utensils, and decorations to vary between light blue, gold, and white.

For the cake, Y/n met Seokjin take charge of that.  He chose a 3 layer white chocolate cake with white chocolate merengue for two of the layers, and a milk chocolate layer with milk chocolate merengue.

For the menu, they wanted to do a self serve bar, with shrimp, steak, mashed potatoes, rice, salad, corn on the cob, biscuits, marinara sauce, pasta, wine, lemonade, water, and mini rotisserie chickens for everyone to get an individual one.

Apart from the cake, they wanted to have a dessert table with cake pops, a chocolate fountain with all sorts of dippable fruit, cupcakes, candy, etc.

They wanted to get married by civil, meaning by the law.

And as far as guests, they wanted to invite close relatives and friends.

From Jin's side, it would be some of his cousins, aunts, uncles, and Namjoon. He didn't have a lot of family since his father and mother cut ties with the family because they "might be stealing money" when that was not the case.

From Y/n's side, it would be her mom, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung, some friends from college that she still keeps in touch with, aunts, cousins, uncles, and grandparents.

After the meeting, Y/n and Jin spent time at Jin's house. They weren't really in the mood to sit in the living room and watch tv, so they went to seokjin's room and watched tv there. But they ended up falling asleep. Y/n in Jin's arms, his leg over his, her back facing his front torso.

After a few hours, Jin wakes up first and slowly and carefully slides away and gets up, he covers Y/n with a blanket and then leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

He goes to his home office and decides to do some work. Time flies by and he doesn't notice it's night already. He hears a nock on the door and sees Y/n walking in with a cup of coffee. He smiles and walks up to her.

"My love, you didn't have to do that" Jin said taking the coffee from her hands and placing it in his desk. He pulled her close to him and brushes her hair away from her face.

"I wanted to. I woke up and noticed you weren't there...I missed your warmth" she says snuggling into his chest. He chuckles and kisses the top of her head.

"I'm almost done with work, then we can order take-out and then we can go back to cuddling, ok my love?" He asks.

She looks up at him, her eyes sparkling with adoration, love, gratefulness, and happiness. Jin smiles and leans in to kiss her lips. That kiss was full of love and adoration. It was very soft and tender but also passionate.

Jin breaks the kiss and looks at her. He wipes her lower lip with his thumb and says

"I can't wait for you to be Mrs.Kim Y/n" she giggles and nods in agreement.

"I am very happy Seokjin, I have an amazing mom, a super funny and wonderful brother, the best of friends, and a wonderful husband who I'll get to spend the rest of my life with" she said. He pecks her lips and then her nose.

"My love, after we get married, would you like to try for a child again?" Seokjin asked, he hoped he didn't sound inconsiderate. He was just curious. He wanted to have children with Y/n, but what if she's not ready after what happened with their other baby? He didn't want to pressure her into something she didn't want.

She thought about it, she looked up at Seokjin and nodded.

"I think I do, I just don't want to sound inconsiderate after I lost our baby" she said. He could hear some pain in her voice. He pulled her closer and hugged her. He caresses her hair softly trying to make her feel better.

"My love, what happened was not your fault, I need you understand that. Losing our baby was hard for the both of us, especially you, but I don't want you to think you were the cause of it ok?" She nodded. He heard sniffles and cooed at her.

He broke the hug slightly so he could kiss her forehead.

"I am very lucky Seokjin, I love you" she said softly. They kissed each other with love, and enjoyed their bonding time.