Jealousy?

You continued to type into your document, soon a little bell dinged on your phone which meant you have a one hour break.

So you only took your wallet and your phone and headed to the second to top floor, which was the one bellow you.

Once you arrived you went to search for Jungkook and taehyung. Luckily they were still there.

"Hey guys, ready for lunch?"

"Sorry, we cant go"

"We have to finish filling out these files by today at 2"

You nodded but promised to bring them food. So you bid your goodbye and went to the elevator and from there to the cafeteria.

~~~

You had ate some chicken Alfredo which was bomb af, and you ordered two small pizzas from the cafeteria for Jungkook and taehyung.

You press the elevator button to open and step in. You press the number 14 and it took you to that floor, making a few stops of course.

Before arriving, the elevator stopped in the conference floor which was 6. You look up from your phone and see your boss and his brother walk in.

"Good afternoon mr and mr Kim" you say being polite.

"It's only 11:47 sweetie" your boss's younger brother said, you look at your watch and he was right.

"Of course you were blinded by my sexiness, I can't blame you sweetie"

You just stood there not saying anything, and just nodded and didn't say anything else.

"So miss..."

"Y/n"

"Y/n...miss y/n...are you single?"

You look at him and nodded, he also nodded and pulled you closer making you stop the small pizza boxes. You bent down to pick them up which was a mistake since you felt some one pinch your ass.

You let out a little Yelp.

"Stop it Namjoon"

Namjoon only smirked and looked at you and winked.

"What would you say if I asked you in a date?" He said touching your shoulder.

"She's off limits, Namjoon" Jin said annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I don't see your name on her"

Jin rolled his eyes and pulled you to girls right since you were in the middle, making him stand in the middle now.