{ 10 }

As I walk downstairs, I hear a loud bang from upstairs. How odd..

"Char, you alright?" I say, somewhat yelling.

No response.

That's weird. I just shrug it off, she probably hit something in her sleep, right? I carry on making the food. I jump a bit as I hear yet another bang.

What is going on up there?

I head upstairs and walk into my room, chuckling to myself as I stare at Charlotte. How did she manage to fall off the bed?

I walk over to her, and kneel down. "Charlotte, you okay there?" I ask, watching as she opens her eyes and looks up at me "oh! Uh, yeah" she says, pulling herself up from the floor.

I smile at her and pick her up "hey!! Put me down mia!!"She says, clearly flustered. Ignoring her protests, I carry on walking downstairs and drop her on the sofa. Chuckling to myself at her messy hair. I lean down at tuck some behind her ear and walk away, back to the kitchen.

5 minutes later, I come back to the living room and put two plates of pancakes, a coffee and one tea infront of us. I sit down next to her, and grab one of her hands. "So, what do you wanna do today? I heard there's a fair on nearby if you wanna go there" I ask, looking over at her. "Ooh! That sounds fun!!" She says, smiling at me and taking a sip of her tea.