{ 3 }

"Hello Charlotte.." I hear mia say from behind me, speaking in that usual voice she'd, for some reason, only speak to me in. "Hi, mia.." I grumble, clearly not in the mood for this "awe darling what's up? Did something happen?" She hums, chuckling as if she was amused seeing me in a mood.

Did she really not know?

"I'm in the middle of getting a divorce, not that it's any of your business..!!" A suprised expression fills her face "oh- um, I had no idea" she mumbles, some sort of empathy in her eyes.

"It's fine, it's fine" I say, forcing a chuckle, "well if you want..I could take you out for something to drink" she hums, winking at me. I let out a soft, and quiet, chuckle "yeah sure, it's probably for the best right now.." She nods at my response "well, I'll pick you up at..8-ish, darling" she winks and walks away. Why is mia such a confusing person? Like, what is the point. Atleast I can just drink my sorrows away!

{ mia's pov }

Poor Charlotte, such a lovely soul and yet she got hurt by a stupid man. She can do better, I can be better.

I let out a soft, quiet chuckle to myself. Before heading to Marjorie and autumn's office.

"Marjorie." I say, walking in through the door, "one sec I'm the phone to- oh, hiya mia" she grumbles, putting the phone down "do you need something?" She asks, narrowing her eyes at me. Autumn already have done the moment I stepped in, "just wondering, what's peoples, opinions on one employee dating another?" I ask, narrowing my eyes back at her. "It's frowned upon, why? Are you trying to do something to one of my employees?!" She asks, raising her voice slightly. "No, no, just wondering. It's not much, I've just been finding Charlotte..really..cute, lately" I hum, smirking a bit as she raises her eyebrows "is that so?" She asks, and I nod in response, "well you better not be messing with her, especially since she's going through alot.." She hisses, I nod "oh Marjorie don't worry, I've been wanting her for awhile now" I chuckle, before leaving their office.

God, its so fun to taunt Marjorie and autumn, especially since they're both just so low tempered sometimes, it's fun!

~ Time skip to 7:48pm ~

I lean towards my bathroom mirror, finishing up my mascara before looking at the time. 7:48? I should head off to Charlotte's now..

I spray some perfume, and head out the door. Getting in my car, turning the engine on, and driving to Charlotte's house. Thankfully, she only lives about..5-10 minutes away!

I finally arrive at Charlotte's House, 7:54, got a bit of time to spare, I'll just put a necklace on first. I pull out a crescent shaped necklace, and put it around my neck. It honestly matches my dress, so it's good enough. I notice something small, weird looking shaped thing in my bag. I reach in to it, about to grab it before hearing the passenger door shut.

I put my bag down, facing Charlotte. Smirking a bit and looking her up and down "well hello darling, don't you look nice?" I chuckle, she rolls her eyes a bit before smiling at me and nodding.

A/N - I couldn't wait till tomorrow to release the new chapter so you get this:3

Lockets // mialotteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें