{ 9 }

{ mias pov }

I mumble to myself, not even sure what, trying to make sure I beard her right. She loves me? Is she joking? I honestly am not sure what to say. I just, stare at her. I mean, why wouldn't I? She's gorgeous..

I grab her hand as she turns away and pull her close. Holding her, smiling a bit as she hugs me, wrapping her arms around me.

Am I in heaven or what?

I wrap my arms around her too, nuzzling my head into her neck. Smiling as she let's out a small laugh, grabbing my neck, not harshly, but just placing her hand on the back of it. I close my eyes, and she does too I assume. And we fall asleep.

Morning comes, and I sit up, looking over at Charlotte. She's still here, and looking as cute as ever. I poke her, gently, and smiling as she opens her eyes. Looking directly at me. I lean towards her, still smirking, before saying "what did you tell me last night?" I ask, smirking. I notice her blush a bit before smirking back at me and putting her arms around my neck "that I love you, mia.." She says, speaking in a soothing and reassuring tone.

I nod at her, tucking her hair behind her ears and pulling myself out of bed. Going downstairs to make myself and Charlotte some food.