{ 4 }

A/N - here are the outfits/dresses Charlotte and mia are wearing btw!!

Mia's ^^

Charlotte's ^^

Charlotte's ^^

-☆-

{ Charlotte's pov }

We sit, talking as mia drives to the nearby bar. "Here we are!" Mia hums, getting out the car. I grab my bag and get out too, walking beside her into the bar. We go to a more isolated area, and start chatting.

Mia is, okay, company to have around if I'm honest..

"I'm gonna go get a drink from the bar, do you want anything?" She asks, looking at me as she stands up. "Just get me whatever your getting" she nods and walks away. A moment later, she comes back with two glasses. I smile at her "how much was it?" She narrows her eyes at me, looking confused "what do you mean? Charlotte I'm paying for you" she chuckles, "mia, you don't have to.." I reply, scratching the back of my head. "It's fine, you can get anything you want darling and I'll buy it for you!" She hums, taking a sip of her drink. I nod, feeling a bit flustered and drinking a bit of mine.

~ Time skip to 9:21 ~

By now I've had atleast 7 drinks, maybe 8 at least. Mias only had 2 since she's driving, and doesn't wanna get drunk. We carry on chatting, before hearing recognisable voices walk past the table behind ours. I can't really notice, but mia most definitely does. "You okay miaaa..?" I hum, smiling at her, "yeah darling, don't worry I'm good." She grumbles, and I nod. Smiling at her.

"I still don't understand how you could handle her, reece!" A recognisable voice says from a table near us. Mias face goes paper white. "Cmon, let's go to the bathroom" she says, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the bathroom before I could even get a word in.

{ Marjorie pov }

"But whyyyy..." I hear a, weirdly recognisable but drunk sounding voice say "is that Charlotte?" I ask, looking over at autumn and winter. Then turning to reece "sounds like her" winter shrugs "what on earth is she doing here?" I mumble, a bit confused. "God knows!" Winter chuckles, taking sip of his water. "I'm gonna go to toilet, I'll be back in a bit.." I say, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

As soon as I enter I notice one of the stalls slam shut. Odd. I shrug, and wash my hands. After a few minutes I mumble something under my breath, and towards the door. Opening it, ans then closing it. Not leaving, obviously.

I stand by the door, leaning against it as the shut stall hesitantly unlocks. Watching two people leave. Obviously, I know the two. "Didn't expect to see you to here" I say, looking at Charlotte and mia.

"Hello Marjorie, me and Charlotte are just on a date." Mia replies, narrowing her eye at me and putting one arm around Charlotte's waist "is that so, Charlotte?" I ask, waiting for Charlotte's response "mhmmm..!!" Charlotte replies, god how drunk is she? "Interesting, well, if you two want you can join me, autumn, winter and reece at our table" I say, still looking at the two. "Don't see why not.." mia shrugs, walking out the door with me. I wait as they grab their bags, and lead them to my table.

"Oh, so it was Charlotte? And..mia.." reece grumbles, rolling his eyes a bit "they're on a date" I reply, noticing a slight look of shock on reeces face. "Good for them." He says, nodding and moving up so us three can sit down. We all talk, talking about godknows what. Autumn is quiet, as usual, only really speaking to me, reece and winter every so often. Pretty much ignoring mia and Charlotte. Though the 2 do seem to be in their own little world, giggling and whispering to eachother. Obviously.

{ mias pov }

"Char, wanna go somewhere else?" I whisper in Charlotte's ear, smiling as she nods. "Me and char are gonna go somewhere else, see you" I hum, grabbing Charlotte's hand and leaving the bar.

We walk for awhile, stopping at a nearby park and sitting on a bench. "You okay there?" I ask, looking down at her "yeahhhh..just cold..." She says, quietly giggling to herself. "Well, I do have this jacket if that's alright?" I say, taking off my jacket and handing it to charlotte. "Thank youuu.." She mumbles, struggling to put it on. I chuckle, and help wrap it around her "God you're so drunk" I chuckle, smiling at her. She smiles back "I'm tired, can we go home now?" She asks, giving me that look. I let out a sigh "Alright then, let's go!" I get up, and grab her hand. Taking her to my car and helping her in. I drive for a good 20 minutes, since the bar was quite far, and by the time I'm at Charlotte's House she's asleep in the passenger seat. I let out a sigh and drive into her driveway. I grab her bag, and get her house keys.

After a few moments, I come out with some clothes for her in the morning and drive back to my house. Her still in the car.