{ 7 }

We arrive at a Caffè, it's not crowded but it's nor quiet. Gives off a calm feeling, we sit down at a table and she goes up to the counter to order something. I told her I want a baguette and an ice tea, dunno what she's getting but it'll probably be nice! I pull out my phone and start scrolling on insta. 5 minutes pass and mia finally comes back with our flod and drinks. I grab my baguette and ice tea, looking at what she got. A muffin and a caramel latte, not bad. Gotta give it to her, she has taste. "Thanks for dragging me out of work, don't think I wanna deal with anyone nagging me today" I say, chuckling. She smiles, chuckling too and taking a sip of her drink.

10-15 minutes pass and she calls me over "why don't we post something on Instagram and Snapchat so people know we're here right now?" She asks, smiling at me. "Oh my gosh yes!" I say, almost squeeling and rushing to her side of the table. I feel myself get flustered as she pulls me onto her lap and puts one arm around my waist. "Smile, darling" she says, speaking in a soothing tone. We both smile and I giggle quietly to myself, heading back to my seat as my phone buzzes twice. Notifications from Snapchat and Instagram, obviously she tagged me in the photos.

How very..

I smile at the photo before instantly noticing a comment on the insta post. I scan it with my eyes reading the words 'awww, are you guys a couple now! Adorbsss!!' It makes me giggle, and ofcourse, it was from carly. She always likes hearing about my personal life, honestly, everyone's personal life. But she is only a 17 year old girl. I notice a comment replying to hers pop up, mia replying to her saying 'not yet ;)' it makes me all flustered up and I slam the phone on the table, almost making mia and myself jump "you okay there, Charlotte?" She asks, looking me dead in the eyes "yeah, I'm fine" I say, chuckling a bit at what I'd just done.

She nods at me and we just sit there, chatting for a few hours.