Chapter 15

Of course it's Rhysand that speaks first aww protective arms around Feyre's waist, bit ridiculous considering just how powerful she is but still aww!

"I will ask this one last time are either of you a threat?"

Of course Roxy and I answered as one and the same.

"No"

But I just couldn't help myself, clearly and loudly thinking "yes" only to watch Feyre's face morph into shock and worry as she not so subtly moving to protect her sisters. Meanwhile Rhysand's face went back to the emotionless cold mask a pretty scary glare sent my way.

Of course it doesn't take long for Roxanne to understand just what I'd done which earned me a good hit over the head before she pulled me down by my ear. I can't help but laugh and whine a bit at the pain.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I thought it was a funny joke, I said I'm sorry...let go"

Finally Roxy freed me so of course I stood back's straight rubbing my sire ear complaining.

"It's not my fault if they have zero sense of humor! Do I really look threatening to any of you? I'm not the one with the fighting experience, she is."

Pointing at a confused Roxanne, asking me why I would accuse her to free myself but this was everyone for themselves from the moment she tugged me down for an amazing joke. I cross my arms over my chest.

"That's called betrayal in my dictionary Nell!"

Rolling my eyes I smile innocently at her.

"Betrayal would be me naming your teenage crush from this book!"

After a bit of a stare off Roxy nods reluctantly. But I still can't help but feel the need to poke at her some more.

"Mines pretty obvious when you know me but you...no one would even guess would they? So why can't I just give them a little push?! Say he's the-"

Just to be clear I was never gonna finish that sentence and out my own cousin like that! I just wanted her to feel the terror...and terror she did feel

I barely remember the last time she jumped at my neck like this, probably because the last time we were still in highschool.

I feel my back slam into the ground, for the second time today, although my wings seem to take away most of the hit. Curling my legs I use her inertia to push her off and roll over preparing myself for her next attempt, I'm not stupid enough to think I'll take her out that easily.

Sadly I commit the grave error of looking around for a weapon, a pillow or cushion would do, and get takled again this time I'm pined to the ground. Always thought the Bat boys were big babies complaining about wing sensitivity, but now I can testify Roxy's knees pinning my wings hurt a lot!

"That hurts...That actually hurts Roxy! I wasn't gonna say anything, I was just teasing. Why would I do that on purpose?!"