Chapter 2

Do not be miss lead though. Nell did have a bite, you just had to go for those near her to see it.

Her hair thick and curly, completely unruled and almost always looking like a lion's mane Nell took pride in keeping it fluffy and bouncy. Taller than her younger cousin, standing at 1'70 meters it still wasn't uncommon to see Roxy stand up for her.

However you dare talk shit about Roxanne and you'd think to be looking at another person, words singled out and sharpened to hurt you no dumb insults would be used she'd find and old wound and tear it open again.

Glowing green eyes growing poisonous and heartless in seconds if the threats were no longer at her but at someone else.

"I'm done! Let me just fix up the braid so it looks a bit more puffy and I'll be doing a quick braid on myself we can take pictures after, that way our moms stop pestering us."

Roxanne gave back an excited yay at the return of her freedom of movement, raising up her phone to Leonor's height on the bed behind her after a moment.

"Look what I found, apparently it's a weird remake fanfic of that series ACOTAR the one we were so obsessed with at age 15!"

Leonor snorted at the memory of the endless audios the two used to send each other complaining and gossiping about the characters in those books.

"The more I think about it the less we should've been reading that type of books with such an age! It really didn't help our case to rid of the nickname 'book witches' you know."

When Nell finally let go of her hair to deal with her own Roxanne turned around with a clearly unimpressed look.

"Need I remind you who was OBSESSED with a certain war general in this series?!"

Rolling her eyes Leonor worked skillfully and with speed on finishing her loose french braid before answering Roxy.

"I was obsessed with almost every character at the time, like Sherlock or Loki! It was a sweet series thought I really loved it although I remember wanting to burn every book when Nesta ended with Cassian. She just didn't deserve him I knew that much..."

Both girls sat crisscross, the older one still on the bed while Roxy sat on the ground both in their leggings and two sizes large matching hoodies, remembering all the stories they used to create in their head alternate ending for their favorite books. ACOTAR had been the series that had by far inspired the most stories where they both selfishly included themselves dating their favorite characters or having Illyrian bat like wings.

"Yup we are reading this, doesn't look too bad and if anything we'll have a laugh! Probably just another teenage girl that unlike us had the guts to write down and publish what she's imagined"

Roxy did make a good point. What's the worst that could happen it's just a strange link to a fanfiction after all!