part 17 ♡

I look down as i wash my hands, looking back up into Larry's bathroom mirror. I fix my hair quickly before going back out to Larry's bedroom.
It was a Sunday afternoon, so we all decided to hang out at Larry's today. I'm really tired today, though. Im still having nightmares every now and then. I rejoin the others in Larry's bedroom, sitting back down on the beanbag that I sat on earlier. Before this, I dreamed about having a friend group like this.

Aria was staring at her phone. Larry was arguing with ash about some movie that I've never heard of. Sal turned to me.
"You okay?" He asks happily. He's probably just asking because I spent the last 10 minutes in the bathroom. I nod and tell him that I'm okay. I turn to my friends and smile. I don't think I've ever had a friend group like this. I was so scared to talk to people. Which is probably why I didn't really have any friends.

I've never really been this happy. I just hope that aidan will fuck off eventually. I hear a notification from Arias's phone. When I look up, I see her eyes widen at whatever text she just got. She stares at her phone for a little while, not saying anything. She scratches her forehead and looks at her phone again.

Aria sighs and puts her phone down, looking back up at the group.
"Uh guys. Do you all know the school group chat?" She asks.

The what? Since when the fuck did our school have a group chat. I'm not even upset about not being in it. But how the hell did no one tell me. And from the looks on everyone else's face, I don't think anyone else knew about it. I'm guessing this group is made by the students, I doubt the teachers would want it to even exist. Why does our school even have a groupchat, most of us literally hate eachother.

"No? Since when was there one of those?" I voice my thoughts. Arias eyes flicker around to everyone else in the room.
"Are none of you in it?" She asks. Everyone nods.

"Oh. Uh well... maybe just come look at it." She tells us, motioning for us to come over to where she's sitting on Larry's bed.

This can't be anything good. I swear if this is just aidan starting shit I'm gonna lose it. We all stand beside aria, leaning in to look at her phone and the Snapchat group open on it.

Nockfell high
______________________________________
Halley: can sm1
snd me the hw

Jacob: yea 1 sec

A: Does any1 know
the name of the guy
holding hands w
Y/N L/N tdy at lunch?

Emma: yea that's sal
fisher, i think there
dating idk thooooo🤷‍♂️

Halley: nah there's no
way sals a fucking
werido bro

Travis: so real lmao

Xavier: if they're
dating then I'm
lowkey confushed
cos I thought sal
was gay and also
sal IS a weirdo like
why would y/n date
him fr😭

A: no fr sal is kinda
weird and he also
looks fruity ngl🙏
like y/n is so out
of his league yk

______________________________________

I blink at the phone, my body freezing. What the fuck is going on? And who are any of these people, and why are they talking about sal and me? I look up at sal, who looks just as surprised as the others.

No one says anything for a little while as we all stare at Arias's phone. I don't think anyone knows what to say. I back away from the group and sit back down in my beanbag. Sal has his head down, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"Sal, are you alright?" I ask. That was kinda a stupid question. Sal goes back to where he was sitting.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm used to this kinda shit." He sighs. I think for a second. I don't know most of the people in this group chat, besides travis. I've heard the others talking about him before.

I dont know who the rest of them are. I think for a second. Wait. Wasn't one of the people named "A"?

How did I not realise this sooner? I get up and walk back over to aria, larry and ash still sitting beside her.

"Hey, could I just check something in the group chat?" I ask her. She hands me her phone and nods. I immediately click into the profile of the person named "A".

I fucking knew it. Its aidan. Of course, he's starting shit again. I can't believe I dated him and I can't believe he has the nerve to ask other people about me. Why won't he just pay attention to elle instead of me? Why did I put up with his bullshit for so long? This wasn't the first time he pulled something dumb like this.

I'm angry at him and this isn't the first time I wished he would leave me alone. And it's not just me that's being affected by his actions this time. He can talk as much shit about me as he wants. But he needs to leave sal alone.

"Y/n?"

I look back up to see ashs concerned face, she must've seen the angry look on my face. I put arias phone down on the bed and sit back down on the beanbag.

"Its aidan. The guy whose name is just A." I tell them. No ones even surprised. I wish aidan would just fuck off to where we used to live.

"I fucking knew it." Muttered larry, seemingly angry aswell about this. I don't know what we're gonna do. I just know that my blood boils whenever I think of aidan. Every one goes back to where they were originally sitting.

No one talks for a little while, an akward silence filling the room until ash speaks up.
"Why the hell is aidan like obsessing over you? I thought he was dating some other girl." Ash says.

"I wish I fucking knew. He won't leave me alone at school either." I sigh. I check the time on my watch, it's 6pm. I might have to go home soon since I have school tomorrow.

I get up slowly, walking to the door as I tell the others where I'm going. I told them about my birthday plans earlier, and they're all able to go. My birthday is Friday next week.

Sal decides to walk to my apartment with me. We're standing in the elevator in silence. I clear my throat.

"Uh, I'm sorry about the thing in the group chat. I feel kinda guilty since aidan was the one who started that." I say. Sal nods, turning to me.

"Hey, don't worry about it. It's not your fault, y/n." He says softly, giving me a tight hug. I smile into his shoulder, pulling away soon after.

The evaluator doors open and we continue walking to my apartment.
Me and sal stand outside of my apartment door, holding hands. I give sal a soft kiss on his prosthetic lips.

"See you tomorrow, sal." I say, letting go of sals hand and opening my apartment door. Sal says goodbye and I go to my bedroom.

When I get into my room, I see my bass guitar sitting against my wall. I think for a second. I haven't played it in a while. I shrug my jacket off and walk over to it.
I played it for a little while. I got bored eventually and got ready for bed. I clicked on Spotify on my phone, and I clicked on my playlist.

Y/ns playlist♡:

▪︎So American - olivia rodrigo

▪︎When I come east - thank you, im sorry

▪︎Casual - Chappel Roan

▪︎Love me more - Mitski

▪︎Right side of my neck - faye webster

▪︎Because I liked a boy - sabrina carpenter

▪︎Messy - renee rapp

▪︎Everyone I've never met - leith Ross

▪︎Anything - Addriane lenker

I try to fall asleep. I have a lot on my mind at the moment. Everything that's going on with aidan right now, the stuff with my dad. It's bothering me a lot.

Of course, the second I think everything is okay. Aidan fucks it up.

{A/N: RAHHHH HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER RAHHH TY GUYS FOR READING ♡ HOPE U ALL HAVE SUCH A GOOD DAYYY<3 also omg the next chapter has smut im so scared to post it nglllllll}