part 16 ♡

𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏

𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏

𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏

I groan and rub my eyes, sitting up in bed. I check the time on my phone. "6:45" I sigh. I get out of bed to get ready.

Once I have a shower and get changed, I do my makeup, and I eat some toast before leaving for ashs car. I notice sal in the stairwell, walking down the stairs. I smile. He hasn't seen me, I take the opportunity to scare him. He stops at the end of the stairs, looking at his phone for a second. I jump beside him.

"Boo!" I say in an attempt to scare him. He jumps slightly, smiling when he sees me.
"Y/n, oh my god. You scared me." Sal says, walking towards the door of the apartments. The elevator to the apartments has been broken for the past while so we've had to take the stairs every morning.

"So, how are you?" Sal asks while we walk towards ashs car. I smile at the floor, my eyes flickering up to sals.
"I'm good. You?"
"I'm alright. Hey, just ignore aidan today, okay? He doesn't deserve your attention." He says, turning his head to me as we arrive at ashs car. I nod.

"Okay. I doubt I'll see him anyway." I say, getting into my seat in ashs car. We get to school in a couple of minutes. No one in the car said much on the way there. I pick up my bag and open the car door.

Looking up from the floor, I immediately see him. Of course, he's the first person I see. Of course, I have to walk past my ex at 8 in the morning.

I sigh. Aidans standing next to the schools front door, talking to some group of boys that I don't know. I turn around and see sal glaring at aidan, who still hasn't noticed us.

"Come on." Sal mutters, walking towards the front door, gripping tightly onto his backpack straps.

Ash, Larry, and todd catch up to us quickly, and we spot aria before getting to the door, so she joins us.
Unfortunately, aidan spots me and the others as we quickly walk through the door.

I have to go to my first class alone since no one else is in that class with me. It starts raining heavily outside. I'm standing at my locker. I space out and stare at the wall for a good 2 minutes before leaving to go to my class. I'm tired as hell today, even though I slept well last night.

I get to my first class of the day, and the teacher isn't here. I sit down in a seat beside the window. I hear someone walking into the classroom, I turn around and immediately look back outside the window.

I'm trying to avoid aidan as much as possible, but that's very difficult when he seems to be everywhere. He sits in the chair beside me, turning to me. I immediately get up and sit at the opposite side of the room, avoiding eye contact with aidan. The teacher walks in as aidans trying to follow me. He sits back down.

The class seems to last forever, especially since aidan was staring at me for most of it. Later that day, I'm walking to lunch and looking down at my phone. I bump into someone. Without looking up, I can tell who it is. Why the fuck is he everywhere.

I speed walk towards my friends table, aidan trying to follow me there but walking right past us instead. I have no clue why he's trying to talk to me. I thought that he'd be avoiding me as well. Maybe something happened between him and elle.

I run a hand through my hair, sighing. All of my friends had paused their conversation when I sat down.
"He was literally everywhere today, I swear." I say quietly to the group, in case aidan hears.
"Who?" Larry asked, confushed. Ash gives him a look that says everything.
"Oh. Yeah. Him." Larry remembers, looking down.

Somehow, I survived the rest of the school day.
As I'm walking out of the school, sal walking beside me, I notice aidan at his locker, talking to the same group of people from earlier. I ignore them. How the hell does he already have a whole group of friends. He's literally the least likeable human being on the planet.

I continue my walk to ashs' car. Ash drops me, Larry, and sal off at the apartments. We're about to enter the elevator when i hear sals voice from behind me.

"Hey y/n, me and larry are gonna go hang out in my apartment, wanna come?" The boy haired boy asked. I nod.
"Sure."

We get to Larry's apartment, I've only been here once or twice. I've met Larry's mom already, Lisa. She's not home right now, though. We go into Larry's bedroom, I sit on Larry's bed against the wall. Sal sits on a beanbag, and larry does the same.

"Hey y/n." Sal says, looking up at me.
"Yeah?" I say, smiling softly.
"Isn't your birthday in like a week or something?" Sal asks.
How the hell did I forget my own birthday? My eighteenth one too. I don't particularly enjoy my birthday if I'm being honest.

"Oh, yeah. I guess it is. I kinda forgot. I dont really know what im gonna do for it yet." I say blankly.
"Your eighteenth birthday is next week, and you just forgot?" Larry laughs slightly. I mean, it's not like im not excited. I'm sure it'll be fun.

I nod and laugh.
"Yeah. Kinda." I respond. I think for a second. I wonder what I'm gonna do for it. Maybe ill just invite everyone to sleep over at mine or something. Out of nowhere, I remember something. I pull out my phone quickly, checking my calendar.

______________________________________
21st September:
▪︎18th bday !!
▪︎mitski concert <3
______________________________________

How did I not realise that both things were happening on the same day? Do I have brain damage or something because how did I not notice? It doesn't matter, though. Now I have something to do, and it's one of my favourite things. I've always loved music, I've been going to concerts since I was like 12. I smile widely at my phone.

"What is it?" Sal asks happily.
"I have something to do on my birthday now, and I'm gonna force you guys to come with me." I smile.

"And what is it?" Sal asks. I know that Larry definitely doesn't like mitski, I'm not sure about sal. He probably won't either, though. Ash does, I know, because she told me. And todd hates concerts, so I'm probably not gonna force him to come, but I'll ask him about it.

"A concert." I say excitedly. I don't think sal likes crowds, I have sitting tickets, so it will probably be less crowded. Sals nods, and I continue.
"Mitski. I have no clue whether any of you like her, but you have to come because it's my birthday." I joke.

"Who?" Larry asks, and I can tell that he's not joking.

"Dude. How the hell do you not know who that is. " I say blankly, looking over to sal, who also seems surprised.

"Yeah, I know like 3 of her songs but at least I know who she is." Sal laughs.

We all talk for a bit. I tell them that they both need to get tickets because I only have 2. One was going to be for my mom, but I'm gonna give it to Ash.

I go home a little bit after that.

{A/N: HIII GUYSS!! Guess what🤞 IM GOING TO A MITSKI CONCERT TODAYYYY!! hope yall liked chapter<3 ALSOOO WTF MESSY HAS 1K READS?!? OMG? THANK U ALL SO MUCHHH!! see u guys in like 3 days or smth😸😸}