part 12 ♡

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan and reach over for my phone, turning off my alarm. I check the time.
"6am"

I sigh and get up out of bed, walking  slowly over to the bathroom. I have a quick shower and I brush my teeth before getting some breakfast.

"Good morning." My mom says when I walk into the kitchen. She's sitting at the table and eating ceral. She's scrolling on her phone.
"Good morning." I respond. Walking over to the toaster and making toast. I turn around and lean against the counter.

"Are you able to walk to school or do I need to drive you?" My mom asks, looking up from her phone.
"Uhhh, no Ash is gonna drive me and the others." I tell her.
"Whos ash? And who's the others?" She asks. I forgot that I didn't tell her about them. Me and my mom barley talk anymore. She's always busy with work or talking to my sister.
"Oh. Ash is my friend. The others are sal, larry and todd. Larry, sal and todd live in the apartments aswell." I inform my mom who puts her phone down and walks over to the sink to get a cup of water.
"Alright. What about aidan? You haven't said anything about him in a while." She asks.

Fuck.
I also didn't tell her about that. I check the time on my phone. Its 7:30 and I have to be at school at 8.
"I have to leave soon, I'll tell you about aidan later." I say to my mom, leaving the kitchen and leaving my toast to burn.

I do my makeup quickly and put on my shoes. I pick up my phone.

                       Pookies🙉🙏
______________________________________

Ash: I'm outside
the apartments
r u guys nearly
ready?

Larry: bro I js
woke up

Sal: im waiting
for larry

todd: omw

                                    Me: im abt 2
                                     leave
______________________________________

I put my phone in my schoolbag and leave my aparment. My mom has already left for work.
When I leave the apartments, I see ash in her parents' car, she's on her phone in the front seat.

"Hey!" She looks up from her phone when she sees me.
"Hi." I smile. My eyes scan the car and I see todd in the front seat, larry in the back beside the window and sal in the middle. I sit beside sal near the window. Sal smiles at me.
"You look great, y/n." He says to me, ignoring the look that larry gives ash. I smile back at him.
"Thanks. You too."

The drive to school isn't that long so we get there at 7:50. I manage to find my locker with the others help and we all check what classes we have. Sal and I both have English first, so we both walk there together.

When we get there, we both sit in chairs near the window. Sal moves his chair a small bit closer to mine.
"What are you doing?" I whisper because the teacher has come into the room.
"I want to be closer to you." He whispers back with a smile.

The teacher glares at us, so we take it as a sign to shut up. She talks for a while before handing out some English sheets to everyone. I'm horrible at English. And maths. And like every other subject. But anyway.

I'm on the 7th question when I get stuck, and I have no clue the answer. I stare at my paper for a good 3 minutes, unsure of what to do.
I notice another person's hand on my paper, one with black nail polish and alot of rings. I look up and see sal, who moves my paper to the side and writes the answer on it. Then he looks back at his paper without saying a word.

A little while later, it's time for lunch. Me, sal, and todd walk to the cafeteria and see Ashley and larry sitting down at a table together. We walk over to them and sit at their table.