part 3 ♡

I wake up at 3pm, I fell asleep at like 4am. I got up from my bed and walked over to the kitchen, my mom is gone to work already. I make some ceral, then I remember that im going to a sleepover today. I forgot to tell my mom about it last night because she was talking to my sister. So I just text her about it.
I finish my breakfast and have a shower and wash my hair. After that I go into my room and pack a small bag. I check my phone and see that the others were talking in the groupchat last night.
It wasn't really anything important, they were just talking about things they planned on doing that the sleepover. Sal, ash, larry and todd all go to the same school here, the same one that I'm going to, so atleast I won't be alone. That's if I actually manage to stay friends with these people for longer then 4 months. I'm horrible at keeping friends, I always end up fucking something up and then we can't be friends anymore.
So that's why for alot of my life, I didn't have any friends. I guess that I just thought it'd be easier to not have any friends to get into agruments with. My mom always said that she thinks I like drama, which is untrue. I don't think anyone would like half of their town hating them for no reason. That was one of the reasons we had to move. I got bullied pretty badly in my old school, it felt like everyone there hated me. Which was true. My mom worked at that school aswell, so that didn't really help anything. I put on some makeup, not much though. Even the days when i didn't where makeup I still put concealer on the side of my face where I have a scar. When I was 13, when I was getting bullied, I liked this boy at my school, he was 2 years older then me. And he had a girlfriend who I didn't know about. So when I was at a party and we started talking and he kissed me. I kissed him back. But his girlfriend, oliva, saw us. Even though I didn't know about her. And I was 3 years younger then her. She beat me up outside school the next week and she cut my face a bit so I have scar on the side of my face. It's not really noticeable, and most of  the time my hair is covering it or I use makeup to cover it. While I was getting beaten up by olivia and her friends, right after they had cut my face, this guy came over to us and told oliva and her friends to fuck off. He was very popular at our school and he was very strong, oliva left me alone that day. But she told everyone in school about what happened at the party, even though I didn't know he had a boyfriend, Olivia told everyone that I did know. The entire school hated me.
All because i liked a boy.
I finish up getting ready and I go on my phone until 6pm, then I get up and leave to sals apartment. When I get there, sal, larry, ash and todd are already there. I smile at them all, I've never met todd. I talked to him for a few minutes and then I sat down on the floor next to sals bed, where everyone else was. I talked to my group of friends for a while. I end up taking a photo of us all making food in the kitchen and I post in on my story. We all go back into sals room with the pizza we made (we literally just put it in the oven but anyway) we're playing truth or dare and I get the question "who was your first kiss?" My first kiss was olivas boyfriend, finn. And I am not telling that story to this group of people that I just met.
"My boyfriend, he lives in my hometown so we're like long distance." I lied. My boyfriend was my second kiss, so technically it's not that much of a lie.
One minute after that question, I get a message on Instagram from aidan. He was responding to my story, the picture I took with sal and the others.

                          aidan♡
______________________________________

8:53pm: Y/n who r
they??
                                    8:53pm: those
                                    r the friends I
                                    ws talking abt

8:55pm: who's the
one w the blue hair
and rhe mask thing

8:56pm: im js gna
call u
______________________________________

After I get that text, I'm immediately nervous, aidan yells at me sometimes. But that's probaly normal because we agrue alot. So I get up from where I'm sitting.
"Someone's calling me ill be right back" I say to the group while I'm walking away to the bathroom.
Once I'm in the bathroom I asnwer aidans call.

"Y/nnn who's that?" Aidan says, slurring his words. Shit.
When we lived in the same town he would drink alot, he'd yell at me when he was drunk sometimes. But he never hit me so its probaly fine.
"Are- aidan. Are you drunk?" I asked him, knowing that he would just lie about it.
"nooooo, I stopped doing that so long ago. Stop avoiding the question, who's the boy with the werid mask in the photo you posted?" He said.
"Its a prosthetic, not a mask. He's my friend. You told me that i should make friends." I sighed.
"well how am I supposed to know ur not more then freinds with this guy." Aidan raised his voice a bit.
"Well I did meet him like two days ago." I responded
"Yea sure-"
"I met him yesterday aidan. When did u meet elle?" I interrupted.
"I told you not to mention her anymore, she's just a friend for fuck sake. And how do you even know her name? Are you stalking me or something?" He said, he has started yelling at me at this point. I sigh. I don't say anything and he just continues yelling.
"And- and why am I not allowed to have female freinds but you can have male friends?" He yelled.
"Well most freinds don't sit that close and have their arms around eachother." I mumble. He heard me though.
"What the fuck do you mean, where did you- where'd you even see that photo? Are you stalking elle aswell?" He said.
"No I accidentally clicked on your tagged post on Instagram and hers was there. Forget it." I sighed. He yelled at me again, saying that I should stop overthinking and stop being so insecure.
"I was the one who helped you when you were in danger, what if I left you and olivia alone that day huh? I was actually there for you remember that." He yelled. I hung up after he said that, he knows that I'm sensitive about that shit and he still said that. I put my phone down and put it on mute and I sat down on the floor next to the bath. I silently started crying. Before I know it someone opens the bathroom door that I forgot to lock, it's sal.
"Y/n, are you- do you wanna talk about it?"
I shake my head and he sits beside me. Nether of us say anything, the silence isn't akward, it's more comforting. He gets me a tissue and I wipe my eyes with it. I put my head on sals shoulder. I stop crying after a couple more minutes and we go back into sals bedroom with the others.
After another few hours of hanging out, everyone falls asleep. I think of sal for while, then I fall asleep on a beanbag in his bedroom.