part 9 ♡

I wake up in my bed, surrounded by my friends who were asleep on the floor. I sit up in bed and I check my phone. No new notifications.
I expected that maybe aidan would find a way to call or text me, I mean the last time that I blocked him after one of our agruments he made a second instagram to DM me on.
He wasn't trying this time though.
I look over at sal on a blow up mattress on the floor. I remember what happened last night and I smile. I still feel like shit after what happened with aidan, but the thought of sal made me happy.
I notice ash sitting up. She looks at me and smiles, still half asleep. I get up and walk to the bathroom and I brush my teeth. I rub the sleep from my eyes as I put my tooth brush down. I hear someone knocking on the door.
"One second!" I call out. I check the time on my phone. 11:37am. I guess my moms already left for work.
I open the door and I see ash standing outside.
"Good morning." She smiles.
I smile back at her and I tell her good morning before walking out to the kitchen. Larry's there, sitting at the table on his phone.
"Is sal still asleep?" I ask him, while walking past and over to the fridge.
"I think so." Larry says, nodding.
I make some breakfast for myself, Larry, Sal, and Ash. I sit down at the table and ash comes out to the kitchen after another 5 minutes. We all eat breakfast and then after a while, larry and ash both leave. Sal is still asleep though, we just leave him alone for a bit.
When larry and ash are both gone, u walk to my bedroom and I look at sal, asleep on the deflated blow up mattress and I smile.
"Hi." He says groggily, sitting up.
"Hey. How are you?" I ask him, smiling as he rubs his eyes.
"I'm alright, I just have a bit of a headache. what about you?" He says, getting up from the floor and walking over to me. We both walk into the kitchen and he gets some breakfast. We talk for a little while, he dosnt mention what happened the night before, and nether do I.
We both decide to go to Larry's. Sal puts on his shoes and I get changed. We walk into the elevator, I lean against the back wall while sal pressing the basement button.
There's a strange rumbling sound and the elevator shakes a small bit.
"Shit." I hear sal mutter. I look up from the ground and I look at sal.
"Uhh, the elevator is kinda... stuck." He says, half smiling.
"Oh." I respond, not knowing what to say. An akward silence fills the elevator.
"When I was little I was really scared of elevators." I blurt out. Which is true, I used to be terrified of elevators as a kid. Sal looks up and laughs a bit.
"Why?" He smiles.
"I don't know, I think I was just scared of them breaking or something." I reply, smiling back at him. He nods. After a few seconds more of silence, we both sit down on the evaluator floor, sitting across from each other.
"Wanna play like, never have I ever or something. Or we can just ask questions about eachother. Like truth or dare but without dares you know?" I said. Sal smiles and nods.
"Sure, you ask me something first."
He responds. I think for a second.
"Uhhhh do you play an instrument?" I ask. Sal smiles and thinks for a second.
"I play guitar, what about you, do you play an intrusment?" He responds.
"Yea, I play bass. I used to play guitar, not anymore though." I say.
"Cool."
"What's your birthday?" I ask him.
"December 13th. You?"
"August 15th." I respond.
"Thats like a day before Larry's birthday I think." He says, taking out his phone and typing something.
"What are you doing?" I ask sal, smiling.
"I'm writing down your birthday, I have horrible memory." He says.
"Me too." I smile, taking out my phone.
"December 13th, right?" I ask him. He nods. I put his birthday in my calendar and I put my phone down. Looking up I see that sal was already looking at me. I smile as he looks away.
"Do you have any pets?" He asks me.
"No, I had a goldfish when I was younger but he died. You?" I respond. Sal smiles.
"Yeah, I have a cat."
"What's his name?" I ask.
"Gizmo."
"Do you have any siblings?" I ask him.
"No. What about you?"
"I have a sister, she's in college though so I don't see her very often."  I say.
"Do you play any sports?" Sal asks me.
"Not anymore, when I was younger I did ballet. Do you?" I smile.
"Nope."
We talk for a while, asking eachother questions back and forth. Sal finds out that I want to join a band and I find out he wants to aswell. After about an hour, we hear a similar rumbling sound and the elevator starts moving again. It reaches the basement and we get up and leave.
We knock on Larry's bedroom door and go inside, ash is sitting on Larry's bed and larry is sitting on the floor beside his bed, on his phone.
"Hey!" Ash says, looking up and smiling at me and sal.
We all hang out for a little while in Larry's apartment but then I go home.
I get into bed and I go on my phone. I want to check elles instagram. I don't know if I should though. I hesitate for a second but then I click onto her instagram and I check her story and see that her and aidan were hanging out today.
I put my phone down. I'm too tired to care about this right now.

{A/N: HIIIII:33 sry if the end of this chapter is kinda rushed but anywaysss!! Also I can't remember if I already wrote that y/n finds out that sal plats guitar yk😭 ANYWAY I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHPATER AND IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS SYROY FOR A COUPLE DAYS:) and btw this has over 200 reads!?!?!? Tysm?!?!!? 🩵🩵}