part 8 ♡

I wake up at 4pm that day because my phone was ringing. I pick it up and its ash, I answer the call.
"Y/n, hi!" Ash says when I answer her call.
"Hey ash." I respond.
"Okay so basically, me and sal and larry are all going to this party later, we were wondering if you'd like to come?" She says, enthusiastically.
"Uhhh" I think for a second. "Yea sure, why not" I decide.
"Okay!! The party is at 8pm so I'll be at your house at 6 so we can get ready together." She says and I say bye and then we hang up. I sigh and get up from bed, walking over to the bathroom. I splash my face with water and I brush my teeth. I text aidan a goodmorning while I'm leaving the bathroom, he opens the text but he doesn't say anything. Weird. He's probably just busy.
I get some toast and some water and I sit at the kitchen table and eat breakfast while I scroll on my phone.
I end up just lying In bed for the next 2 hours until I hear a knock on the door and I remember that ash is coming over to get ready with me. So I get up and I walk out of my room to the front door.
"Hi ash, i literally forgot that you were coming over and I went back to bed." I say to her when I open the door, rubbing my eyes.
"Thats fine." Ash says laughing as she comes inside and we walk to my bedroom. Ash brought clothes for me to wear, she was wearing black jeans and a black top with a few necklaces and she brought a makeup bag. And the clothes she brought for me to wear was a red top and a black skirt. We spent around an hour getting ready together before walking to Larry's apartment, where we all had agreed to meet. I pick at my nail polish while we're on the way to Larry's apartment. I've been biting my nails alot more then usual, and I've been alot more anxious. But it's fine, tonight's gonna be fun. Even tho it's raining alot outside right now and we have to walk to this party, tonight will still be fun hopefully.
When we get to Larry's apartment, sal is already there. We talk for a while and we get food. Then at 8pm we leave to start walking to the party, it's at some random girls house. ash couldn't remember the girls name, she just said that it started with "e" and that she has no clue who this girl is. It's only like a 10 minute walk away from the apartments, it was raining though so we all walked very quickly.
We get to the house and we go inside  to try and find the kitchen. We all get drinks except for sal. I don't really like party's but I have nothing else to do. We all stay in the kitchen for a while before deciding to leave and try find an empty bedroom to hang out in. We all walk up the stairs and look around for a bit.
I open the door to a bedroom and I see two people on the bed making out.
Wait.
One of the people on the bed looks familiar.
Fuck. It's literally aidan.
And elle. I fucking knew it.
"What the fuck aidan." I said over the loud music. I'm so confused and so angry and aidan dosnt realise who's at the door for a couple seconds. He realises who's at the door and immediately stands up. He walks over to us.
"Y/n, I can explain I swear." He says.
Before thinking about it, I turn to sal. And I kiss his prosthetic.
Shit. I actually have no clue why I did that.
I quickly walk away to a bathroom and I plop down beside the bath. I start to silently cry. I knew something like this would happen. I take out my phone and I block aidan, not before texting him though.

                         Aidan<3
______________________________________
                                   8:53pm: fuck u
______________________________________

I'm not able to come up with anything better, I don't have anything to say to him.
I block him. And I go back to crying with my head in my knees but then I hear a knock at the bathroom door.
"...y/n, can I come in"
its sal.
"okay." I respond. He definitely deserves an explanation to whatever that was. I wipe my tears with my sleve and the door opens. Sal walks over to me and sits down beside me.
He dosnt say anything for a while.
"I'm sorry." I say, looking down.
"No its... its fine. But i wanna know.. did you kiss me to make him jealous or did you kiss me because you wanted to kiss me?" He asked. I think about it for a second. I have no fucking clue why I kissed him.
"Both." I say, looking up and turning my head to him. That's the truth.
"Do you wanna go home?" He asks me.
"Yes." I respond, sal gets up and starts walking towards the door.
"Sal..." I say quietly, he hears me though.
"Yea?" He asks, turning around.
"Can I kiss you again?" I ask.
"...yes." He replys, taking off his prosthetic. I've never seen his face before this. Before I can say anything, his lips find mine.

{5 mins later}
We're looking around for ash and larry, we find them in the kitchen and we all decide to leave. On the walk home, I explain to them what happened.
When we get home, I flop onto my bed and fall asleep like 2 minutes later.

{A/N: HELLO!!! IDRK WHAT TO WRJTR HERE LMAO ANGWAYS I HOPE U LIKED THE CHAPTER!!<3 also idrk how i feel abt this chpater lmao but i hope u liked it:3}