part 4 ♡

I wake up in sals bedroom, I hear my phone ringing. I rub my eyes and sit up. I pick up my phone, its aidan calling me. Maybe he's calling to say sorry. I doubt it. I answer the call.
"Y/n!! Guess what!" He says excitedly. I'm so confused, and kinda annoyed. He's acting so happy to talk to me as if he wasn't screaming at me on the phone last night. He probaly forgot about it already.
"What?" I sigh, trying not to sound annoyed.
"I'm coming to nockfell in a week!"
He says happily. Oh. I mean it's not like i don't want to see him, I'm just annoyed with him right now.
"Oh, nice. For how long?" I ask, trying to sound happy.
"5 days I think, I cant wait to see you!"
We talk for a bit and then I hang up. I have this urge to check elles instagram, I know I shouldn't though. But I do it either way.
I check her story, she was hanging out with aidan last night. I want to scream.
It's a photo of the two of them in elles living room, sitting beside eachother. This time though, it's just them, just elle and aidan. I put my phone in my pj's pockets. Getting up, i go to the bathroom and splash my face with water.
After that, I go into sals kitchen and I see the others eating breakfast, I stay at sals for about another hour before walking back to my apartment.
The next day, I'm texting aidan, to see how he's doing. He's being very... dry, he's being werid and not texting like he normally does.

                          Aidan♡
______________________________________
                                 11:32am: hii !!!!!!!           
                                 Hru rn???? (:

11:40am: hi.
11:41am: im fine.
I'm busy rn tho
So I cant rly talk

                                11:43pm: oh ok:(((
______________________________________

I sigh and put my phone down on my vanity. I end up cleaning my room for a bit because it's really messy. It's only 12pm now. I fall asleep though.
4 hours later, I wake up to ash smiling at me and shaking me awake. Sal and ash standing behind her. I rub my eyes and make sure my hair is covering my scar so they don't see it and ask about it.
"Y/n, we're going to party in a couple hours! I came here to see if you wanna come with us? And if you do then we can get ready together because I brought something for you to wear." She says happily.
"Ooookayy. How did you get into my aparme- forget it."
Sal and larry leave like 20 minutes after and me and ash get ready together. She brought me an outfit. A red dress, a leather jacket and doc martens. And ash has a black dress with black shoes.
I do my makeup and get changed. Ash does the same then we leave my apartment and meet up with sal and larry and start walking to the party.

{A/n: HIII!! I haven't done like an authors note yet but anywayysysys, I hope ur enjoying this story, I'm sorry that the chapters are so short lmao and I'm shit at writing convos so that's why I barley write them sorry 😭🙏 also in the next chapter they go to a party and I have never been to one of those so 😭👍 okay byebeyet!!!}