50 : || Terror Of Night ||

Start from the beginning

Her soul clenched with agony, as the sharpness of pain pierced her heart, stabbing it mercilessly.

It was too difficult for her to celebrate her Birthday when she took the lives of two most important persons of her life.

Her own impulsiveness led her to the dead end of her life, where all she could feel was hanging on the same cliff of Mussoorie for 15 years.

***

OTHER CORNER OF ARYAVART :

The dark hall was surrounded by green air. In the middle of the black and white mosaic, there was a circle inside which a star was drawn by black sand.

There was a small havan kund lit with fire.

In the middle of it, there was a doll, entangled with black threads and some hair strands.

The man sitting with his eyes closed, while his lips moved in sync, chanting some mantras.

And he offered, pouring blood in the fire, which rose vigorously.

"What are you trying to do, Dev?" Chandrachur asked, with his furrowed eyes.

Instead of a reply, Dev gave more blood as the flames danced in a rhythm, probably enjoying the sacrifice it was getting.

"Trying to get a connection of her mind." Dev replied after a long time, while Chandrachur frowned when the sudden realization dawned upon him.

"Dev, don't you dare even try to hurt Panchali. Keep her out of the shit of your nasty plans." Chandrachur warned him, raising his voice.

Dev covered his nose with a cloth, and opened a small bottle that released some smoke.

He scoffed in mockery and taunted, "As if your plans with Panchali are all pure and sacred."

Within no time, Chandrachur fell unconscious on the floor, as he inhaled the smoke mistakenly.

Time passed by as Dev performed his task of controlling the mind, as he gave sacrifices to the fire.

It was already evening and the Sun set in the horizon, he got up and took the doll. Caressing it with a malicious smirk, he walked to where the vision of Panchali laying on the floor showed.

Her eyes soaked tears, and were dead and hollow while she clutched the photos to her chest. Her disheveled hair scattered over the floor.

His smirk grew wide as he watched the lady in the most vulnerable state. And he then knew he could control her mind well.

One trait of mind controlling was - when people were overshadowed by their most vulnerable emotions, they could be controlled easily by others.

Dev raised the doll that was tied with black thick threads and some hair strands. Placing his fingers just between its eyebrows, he pressed a certain point.

And then he knew everything was under his control.

***

"Ahh..." Panchali whimpered, as a sharp pain shot up through her head all of a sudden. She slowly sat up on the floor.

All the time, she was locked in that hall and was unaware how much time passed. She was all fine with the grief and guilt recalling some happy moments amidst her dark past, with her Mumma and Doll.

Dangerous Life Ahead On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara