43 : || Yuvrani, A Mystery||

The atmosphere was partially illuminated by the Sun, being neither totally dark nor completely lit, giving an enthralling view of the beautiful Twilight.

The palace of Hastinapur was ready to start the Maha-Arti of Devi Kaalratri, on the seventh night of Navratri.

The maids and servants rushed with huge plates, carrying the ingredients for the offering to the Supreme Goddess. While, the hustle bustle was natural, in the process.

The sound of the door opening, resonated in his silent chamber, as Sahdev was still lost in his thoughts.

No, this time not about the little intimate moment he shared with her, but rather her words echoed in his mind.

Like a broken record.

He was trying to join the dots, but the more he did so, the more questions joined the list.

"Sahdev, you aren't ready yet." Yudhisthir questioned him, after taking a look at Arjun, Bheem and Nakul.

He flinched slightly, coming out of his reverie, and turned towards them.

"The more I am trying to find the answers, the more questions are joining, Jyest." He said, moving towards his four brothers.

"Tatparya?" Arjun asked, frowning.

(Meaning?)

"Yuvrani has set a time for us to rethink our decision." Sahdev conveyed, his voice laced with dead seriousness.

"What decision?" Bheem asked, casually.

"She said we have 48 hours. Only 2880 minutes to rethink our decision regarding our remarriage." He finally declared, as a heavy tension settled on them, as they sighed.

"Again the same topic. Now this is too much. I mean, what's the problem that all of a sudden, after almost six months of our wedding, she is hell bent on marrying us once more?" Nakul expressed his frustration.

He didn't have the habit of staying quiet, and locking his emotions like his twin.

For heaven's sake, he vowed to never marry again. He vowed to stay loyal to her, rather, loyal to his feelings for her.

He loved her, and why couldn't she understand that he would never ever marry anyone again.

It's as simple as that.

"Even if she gave us a second to think by holding a sword against our neck, our decision will remain the same." Yudhisthir declared, in a rigid voice.

There was a momentary silence before Bheem broke it, "On the contrary, I am thinking, is there even any reason that made her suggest our remarriage?"

Sahdev seemed to be in a thought hearing Bheem.

"Did Yuvrani say anything else, Sahdev?" A thoughtful Arjun asked.

"She did." Madreya started. "I mean, her words were too confusing and suspicious, as if there is something we are completely oblivious about."

"Be clear, Sahdev." Yudhisthir commanded.

"Jyest, she warned me about our decision. She said that she is burning in her own fire, and whoever tries to get close to her, they would burn eventually." He paused, for a moment, as his brothers anticipated for him to continue.

"She said, it can cost our lives, Jyest." He added, as their hearts skipped a beat as a slow fear gripped their soul.

Not because of their lives or safety, but for Yuvrani, who was still a mystery to them.