9 : || Post Wedding Rituals ||

"Savdhaan, Yuvrani Panchali padhar rhi hai. " The announcer announced the arrival of Panchali to the citizens.

The huge door opened and the newly wedded lady walked down the aisle, with her head held high.

She came and stood at the middle of her in-laws as was indicated by Kunti.

"Putri, this is one of your post wedding rituals. All the royal brides has to do this, because a daughter-in-law is considered as our Griha Lakshmi." Said Kunti with a warm smile.

"You have to distribute these clothes and some coins, about two-three gold coins and two cloths to each one of the commoners. Kunti, me, Bhanumati too had to do this. And now it's your turn." Gandhari explained her.

"Okay." Saying so, Panchali turned to the commoners of Hastinapur.

Just then, Dhritarashtra announced, "Greetings to all. As a Kuru ritual, Yuvrani Panchali is going to distribute the cloths and coins to all of you. Please don't go empty handed. "

Just after the announcement, everyone cheered, "All hail King Dhritarashtra ! All hail King Dhritarashtra !" "All hail Crown Princess Panchali ! All hail Crown Princess Panchali !"

She started distributing as said and just then an old aged lady came, and placed her hands in front of Panchali.

She looked too poor and old. Her hair was white and her face was full of wrinkles, while she looked like she was suffering from some illness.

For the first time, Panchali got startled. Her cold heart filled with hurt. She doubt if the woman even get two times meal a day.

It was Bhanumati who placed a hand on her shoulder and indicated her to give two cloths and coins to her.

She places two cloths and two a handful of coins and gave to her.

The old woman smiled admist her wrinkle filled face, looking as grateful. She joined her hands in front of Panchali and was going to touch her feet.

"What are you doing?" Panchali caught her before the woman could touch her feet, being startled.

"You are elder than me. Your hands are made to bless me not to touch my feet. "

"Hastinapur is blessed to get you as a daughter-in-law. God bless you dear. God bless you." Blessing her, she turned back and went away.

Not before looking at Bhism who smiled back. There was a certain confidence that sparkled in the woman's eyes.

Only Bhism knew that the old lady was his mother, Lady Ganga.

Bhism was in confusion, can Panchali handle the responsibility of a Yuvrani? And later on, a Queen?

Because she neither accepted the Pandavas as her husband nor them as her family.

Then how could she take the responsibility of a whole kingdom?

A King and a Queen should be kind hearted, only then they can rule both the kingdom and the heart of the commoners.

But Panchali was no less than a cold hearted Lady. She lacks the minimum kindness. Atleast that was what he thought.

With his mind full of confusion, he went to his mother, Lady Ganga to share his thoughts. On the contrary, his mother gave a surity that Panchali was not what he thought.

And now at this moment he heart was left at peace that he lost to his mother.

He was in this Earth for a long time and with his experience he was sure that Panchali was not what she showed.

Dangerous Life Ahead On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara