11 : || Was it a Revenge? ||

Removing their gazes, they, together, dipped a piece of parathas into a curry of their choice, and then stuffed it inside their mouth.

Just then Nakul coughed vigorously.

"Give him water." "Drink water." "Dasi, pass the jug."

There was commotion around him but he could only cough. Arjun made him drink a full glass of water while Sahdev patted his back.

"Nakul, now we have to do what we should." Yudhishthir instructed Nakul but the other three too understood.

"Are you feeling better, Nakul ?" Kunti asked, being concerned.

He nodded before looking at the woman, happened to be his wife, who made food for him and his brothers.

A shocked expression marred his feature while looking at Panchali, who was surprisingly smirking at him.

"You okay ? Is there anything wrong with the food ?" Panchali asked Nakul and it was then when the other four glanced back.

When they were still gazing at her instead of replying, she smirked and turned to go but halted in her footsteps hearing Bheem.

"Mata, if you taste this food, you will realize that I am eating the best food in my life." Bheem chirped, smiling a lot and taking another piece of paratha inside his mouth while Kunti giggled heartily.

Panchali frowned hearing him and looking at the scene ahead. The five of her husbands were munching over the so-called delicacies made by her.

And not only that they were literally complimenting her like she made the world's most delicious and mouth watering dishes.

"Bhrata Bheem is so right, now I can't deny the fact that this is one of the best dinners we are having in our lifetime." Nakul commented on stuffing the food inside his mouth.

"Putra, we shouldn't talk while eating." Bhism stated with a smile that clearly indicated that he was happy with his grandsons and grand daughter-in-law.

"That's okay, Pitamah, but you should try this, exclusively made by your grand daughter-in-law. Only then you will understand why we are praising. But-" Arjun was interrupted from praising Panchali who was standing being dumbfounded.

"But forgive us, Pitamah, we can't share these parathas and curies with anyone." Stuffing another piece, Bheem said.

A round of laughter spreaded across the dining hall while Gandhari said giggling , "Oh, is it? Then we should surely try Panchali's culinary skills some other day. "

While on the other hand, Panchali was in a different state thinking, Have they finally lost their brain cells ?

Her mind drifted towards a flashback from 3 hours.

FLASHBACK :-

Panchali walked towards the kitchen with Malini, her personal handmaiden, as directed by Bhanumati to finally perform her post wedding ritual i.e. Pehli Rasoi.

Bhanumati had made her understand about the ritual in detail and now she headed towards the kitchen to cook something for her husbands.

"Malini, are you sure about your culinary skills? " Panchali asked for the first time at which Malini smiled saying, "Rest assured, Princess. I will help you in doing so. "

Panchali nodded and in a few minutes they reached the kitchen.

It was a huge hall with about fifty servants and maids cooking for dinner.