CHAPTER 828: The people in this room

Entering the conference room, a long white table sat in the center. It was precisely as Wang Zhan had said. All the board members had already arrived.

Yue Ling did not make eye contact with anyone. She walked with her head high that showed she is the CEO and no one can belittle her.

Her entire being immitted the aura of a general ready for battle.

She stops in front of the main seat that remained vacant. She finally looks at the faces of each individual and chuckles inside.

There is a total of 15 board members. However, two were currently missing at the table. One is Tang Xu, who has yet to arrive, and the other is Wang Zhan, who had now entered the room.

However, what made her chuckle inside was the scene in front of her.

Out of the fourteen people present, eight people were standing while the other people were already seated.

"CEO Han, we have been awaiting your arrival."

"CEO Han, I hope there was no trouble on your way here."

Two board members from the standing group quickly greet Yue Ling with smiles.

Yue Ling nods her head in a polite gesture and takes a seat.

"Please have a seat. I have long waited for this meeting, so there was no trouble getting here."

However, unlike this group, the board members, who were already seated, either rolled their eyes displeasingly or arrogantly snorted.

From their point of view, the eight board members were only trying to get on Yue Ling's good side since she is the CEO. As for them, they will never allow a woman like Yue Ling to be their superior.

"Since Miss Han is finally here, how about we get this meeting done. I'm a busy person, and I have another meeting with an important client of An Qing."

A woman in her fifties spat out without any care. She wore a black dress suit with short curly hair. She wanted this meeting to end since she saw no purpose in it.

Chen Limei had recently been remove from the CEO position, and now Yue Ling is trying to claim the seat. There is no possible way to vote for someone as incompetent as Yue Ling to lead An Qing.

"I agree. Let's get this meeting over. I have more important things to do than sit here."

A man in a purple suit also voices his opinion as he is the same man who saw Yue Ling on the first floor. Quickly after him, more people voice their opinions.

Wang Zhan sat down on the chair on Yue Ling's right. He held a calm expression but deep inside, he was screaming with joy.

He knew that half of the board members approved Yue Ling as An Qing's CEO, while the other half, including him, was against it.

"As the board of directors, are you all not ashamed of your childish behaviors?"

An elderly man in a navy chang pao couldn't help but intervene. He sat at the end of the long table, but his voice was loud and clear.

He fixes the round glasses he was wearing and stares with eyes that could see through a person.

"CEO Han may be young, but she is still your superior in An Qing."