CHAPTER 822: Catching up to them

As Yue Ling and Lu Tian's home's renovation was completed without any disturbances, everyone's days off also comes to an end. While the people of Imperial prepare for their day, the couple had already arrived at their companies.

Inside De L'amour, all was quiet as Yue Ling sat alone in her office. Her long dark hair is tied up in a sleek and high ponytail. Using the time of early arrival, she overlooks some doc.u.ments.

She wore a mid-length white blazer with a black satin dress. Tied around her waist was a gold chain belt as her feet wore a pair of black lace-up stiletto sandal heels.

* knock knock

Just as she flips a page, a soft knock sounds from the door. She doesn't

answer or look up from the doc.u.ments as the door slowly pushes open.

"Boss? You're here early."

The assistant pokes his head in first then enters the room. In his right hand is a tablet, while in his left hand is a folder. He thought he would be the first to get to work, but it turned out he was a few minutes late.

When he saw what was in Yue Ling's hands, he sighs inside and walks over to her desk.

"Well, what do you think? Will that information be enough?"

Yue Ling waited until Liu Shan stopped in front of her desk before calmly setting the doc.u.ments down. She looks up at her assistant without any changes in her expression.

She doesn't answer him quickly but looks back down at the doc.u.ments. She leans back on her chair and ponders for a long second.

She can understand why he had asked the question.

These doc.u.ments were important in today's schedule since she will finally make her appearance at An Qing as the CEO.

"They're enough."

Hearing her response, Liu Shan sighs in relief. He swore it was as if someone had lifted a massive weight off his shoulders. Even he could feel his legs turn weak from the relief he was feeling.

"Thank goodness."

He wipes away the invisible sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand holding the tablet.

"I was afraid it wouldn't be enough."

From the moment Yue Ling mentioned going to Ah Qing, he had done everything he could to dig further information on specific people.

Although they had already taken care of some shakes within An Qing, they will still have to face the board of directors planted by Chen Limei.

Knowing these people won't be easy to deal with, he was a little nervous. However, now he is confident by his boss's words.

Yue ling knew what was on Liu Shan's mind. She doesn't reassure him again but glances at the tablet and folder in his hands.

"What are those?"

"Ah..."

Liu Shan came to his consciousness at her words. He looked down at his hands and pursed his lips like he was hesitant to answer truthfully. However, he quickly makes his decision.