Bonding

~

Friday, 4:13 a.m - Home

As I lay in bed I stare up to the ceiling. Another sleepless night, for no particular reason. It's been a couple weeks since getting this job and yet it feels like my personal life is getting worse and worse while my job is going to hell. My only peace is seeing Moon and Sun again.. I do like them both, even I started crushing on Sun yet we haven't done anything similar to the kiss Moon and I have shared. Heck! Moon doesn't even act any different.

EVERY single time I go to the pizzaplex I end up feeling a need to go explore. Its eating me inside. Not something normal..just to explore everywhere I'm supposed to not go. Maybe it's human nature, maybe it's something more but today? Today I will listen. I will listen and explore. I'm just debating whether now to go during my shift or after hours, and after house sounds like the better idea with less security- well human security and Sun and Moon won't be questioning me.

Sun and Moon..hm that's another thing that had me questioning how much do they know- or how much they can say , every time I try getting information they glitch out. Maybe with that manual I can change their programming..that's a last resort though, and clearly management hasn't missed the manual since I brought it home and no one really said anything, maybe they don't know.

*BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP krrr..kat..BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP..krr kat...BLEE-*

I shut off my alarm before slithering off my bed similar to a snake and grogly putting on my clothes, slipping my shoes on, grabbing my keys and personal items before heading to the Pizzaplex.

~

Friday, 6:21 a.m - Mega Pizzaplex

I pull in to a parking spot and park the car before heading inside. Bots moving around, food freshly being made for the day, and the urge coming back stronger then the last time. I check my faz watch and decide I have enough time before my shift to start with checking the lost and found room. Maybe I'll find something there.

Arriving I try opening the door yet it was locked. I sigh in a annoyed tone before realizing who could help me. I mean who would get a animictronic of the company your supposedly breaking rules for to help you? It's stupid yet he may go for it.. I'll give it a try.

Heading back upstairs it was quiet, great for me at least. After taking it all in I head inside the Daycare where I head down the slide and wait for Sun to pop up. Soon enough he does his usual excited spiel while taking me out of the ball pit and setting me down beside it.

Waiting until he finishes talking to seem polite, my mind is on something completely else. I mean I'm not taking advantage of him right? Robots are supposed to be helpful, so I'll do anything really to get him to help me. "SOOOOO that's what we will do today! The children will be SUPER SUPER happy right? I was really hoping that you could help me understand humans from your perspective haha. Hearing children's creative imaginations definitely helps but I would want to relate to the parents as well to seem more safe you know?...."

"Starbeam? Y/N."

"Oh yeahh right..", my eyes trail back into looking at his. "I need a favor."

"Oh, sure! What's needed?"

"I er..just want to explore a lot more! You and me could go on a adventure you know?" "OFCOURSE ILL COME WITH YOU!", he picks me up and pats my head,"It's going to be the BEST adventure! As long as it's in the pizza plex of course..!", I wave him off dismissively before he puts me back down."Yeah I just need to get into the lost and found to check something...". He looks at me confused before nodding,"Ofcourse! Anything for my favorite person, yet why don't you have access to get in yourself?". 'Frick. Good question. Why am I locked out of everything..what is hidden? Gives me even more of a reason to explore.'