●( )EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK-DAYCARE ATTENDANTS( )●

-For Fazbear Entertainment Staff-

>Warm Welcome<

Welcome to Fazbear Entertainment. This document will help  you in becoming the best Daycare Manager while following regulations! Please read thoroughly before signing this document.

>Our Values<

Fazbear entertainment strives in making parents and children happy! During your time here you must follow a strict set of rules and regulations in order to make sure everything goes well. This will make the fazbear vision take off and you will be a part of this family! There are many ways you can live up to the values we present and uphold, and with that you can recieve benefits, bonuses, and be beloved!

>General Company Policy<

□ Always Put Children First.
□ The customer is NOT always right.
□ Make decisions on good judgment.
□ If anything seems irregular report it to your higher up, NOT the authorities.
□ Avoid Animictronics interacting with children alone.
□ Establish between yourself and the animictronic you are around that you do NOT consent to anything unusual.
□ In the event you or another gets harmed by anything related to the Fazbear Company, report it to your higher up, NOT the authorities.
□ Be kind to all staff, consumers, and animictronics
□ Always uphold the best mood infront of consumers
□ Do not go anywhere your security card clearance does not allow you to.

>Rules While Working As Daycare Manager<

□ Do not upset the Daycare Attendant
□ Do not allow Daycare Attendant to personally turn of/on lights
□ Always clean up after children
□ Do not allow Daycare Attendant access to behind the main desk
□ Always keep your eye on any Glitching/Unfamiliar attitudes and report it immediately.
□ Do not allow Daycare Attendant access to outside the daycare unless it's for patrol.
□ Always keep tabs on Daycare Attendant while in play structures.
□ Do not leave the Daycare during your shift (Excluding Lunch Break), a bathroom is provided inside.
□ Always be sure to shut down any conversation on events that occurred in the past gently and friendly.
□ Make sure the parent dropping and picking up a child has proper ID and is registered in the system.
□ Do not sexually harass any staff, children, or animictronics.
□ Always be sure to keep a bright smile while talking to children.
□ Do not go up to the Daycare Attendants Castle.
□ Do not threaten or attack a child.
□ Do not threaten or attack the child's parent.
□ Do not try to reenact past events from old establishments.
□ Always be alert of allergies.
□ Do not listen to the voices.
□ Always make sure the Daycare Attendant is in best shape.
□ Always make sure the Daycare is in best shape.
□ Do not underestimate a child.
□ Do not flush a child down the toliet.
□ Do not eat a child.
□ Do not eat the Daycare Attendant.
□ Always check a children's bag before they check in and after they leave for any dangerous tools, pests, or anything that could bring harm.
□ Do not allow children to climb through vents.
□ Do not do anything foolish.

>Emergency Codes<

Orange Fizzy Faz - Parent/Child/Unauthorized person in basement

Sour Lime Fizzy Faz - Mess/Accident/Foodfight at any food area, the name of the food area will be called when the code name is stated as well.

Pink Lemonade Fizzy Faz - Unauthorized exit/entry at any exit/entry point, the number of the exit/entry point will be called when the code name is stated as well.

Grape Fizzy Faz - Accident/Incident at any attraction throught the pizza plex, the name of the Accident/Incident area will be called when the code name is stated as well.

Cherry and Lemon Fizzy Faz - Immediately disable/disarm/discontinue the animictronic, the name of the animictronic will be called when the code name is stated as well.

Eclispe Fizzy Faz - Security alert, lock down entire Pizzaplex and don't allow any animictronics to leave their designated rooms/areas.

Limited Edition Fizzy Faz - Unknown event/attack, keep ears open for alerts on fazbear watch/radio

>Shift Hours<

Monday - Friday : 7:00 a.m - 7:00 p.m
Saturday - Sunday : 6:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m
The shift hours may change in future circumstances, do not threaten, fight, or manipulate other employees/staff to change shifts with you. If you are still at the Pizzaplex after 12:00 a.m you will be locked in due to out security. The pizza plex reopens at 6:00 a.m for staff. Preferably do not seem like a threat to the darker side of the daycare attendant after 12:00 a.m due to in the past it has mistaken staff for intruders.

>Payment<

Discuss with Employer, yet to not discuss with other employees. We at Fazbear Entertainment trust you in avoiding inappropriate topics with other staff/employees and that you understand trying to keep a stable and positive work environment.

Sign Here          Y/N         

If you agree to sign this document then Fazbear Entertainment is NOT legally responsible for any injuries,deaths, illnesses, or dissapearances while on or off the job.