38 : Luna I still love you

Without hesitation Luna lunged at Mr Kang , their bodies colliding as they fell to the ground.

Determination burned in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his throat , desperate to protect herself and seek Justice for all the pain he had caused .

But Mr Kang fought back , pushing Luna away and overpowering her .

His fists rained down on her face , causing blood to gush from her nose and mouth.

Luna's strength wavering but her spirit remained unbroken .

In a stroke of fate , yeo seop arrived at the abandoned warehouse, guided by the gps tracker hidden within his father locket .

He was shocked by the scene before him , yeo seop leaped into action, delivering a powerful blow to Mr Kang face as he fell from Luna's body to the ground.

The two engaged in a fierce fist fight, their bodies intertwining in a battles for survival, their fists collided with brutal force , each blow echoing through the abandoned warehouse.

Blood sprayed through the air as their body absorbed the impact , leaving a trail of pain and determination.

Meanwhile, Luna her face battered and bruised from Mr Kang relentless attack , mustered all her strength to crawl towards her purse .

With every inch gained , her determination grew stronger .

She knew she had to retrieve the hidden gun , her last line of defense against the man who has bought so much suffering into her life .

Finally reaching her purse , Luna fumbled through its contents, her trembling hand searching for the weapon that could turn her tide.

Her heart raced as her fingers closed around the cold metal of the gun.

With a renewed sense of purpose, she rose to her feet , ready to join the fight and protect the people she loved from further harm .

As Luna stepped forward , her eyes locked onto Mr Kang , who momentarily gained the upper hand
against yeo seop .

The rage in her eyes burnt like fire as she aimed the gun at mr Kang , her fingers trembling on the trigger but before Luna could pull the trigger , yeo seop battered but not defeated , managed to land a powerful blow on Mr Kang's jaw .

The impact sent him sprawling to the ground, momentarily dazed and disoriented.

Seizing the opportunity, Luna rushed forward , her grip on the gun unwavering, her voice filled with a mixture of anger and determination cut through the silence " it ends here" she decleared, her words resonating with a newfound strength as Luna's finger tightened on the trigger , she aimed at Mr Kang's leg , seeking justice for the pain he had caused .

The gunshot echoed through the warehouse and Mr Kang's agonized scream fill the air .

The room fell silent except for the sound of his cries reverberating off the cold , concrete walls .

Yeo seop, witnessing the scene unfold , felt a surge of anger he wanted to stop Luna from going further.

But Luna , her eyes filled with determination, stopped him in his tracks .

With a swift motion Luna pointed at the lifeless body of Mr Ahn' laying on the floor, a grim reminder of the ultimate betrayer .

Shock washed over yeo seop as he saw his lifeless form of his beloved father , so close yet forever out of reach .

Tears stream down his face , as he rushed to his father's side , embracing the lifeless body and crying out in anguish, hoping against hope for a miracle.