37 : one person must die between us

In the eeire expanse of the abandoned warehouse the atmosphere was heavy with suspense .

Mr Ahn found himself tightly bound to a worn out chair , his bleeding feet cruelly glued to the cold grimly floor .

As he desperately attempted to rise , waves of excruciating pain shot through his body , causing tears to cascade down his anguished face .

Suddenly, the heavy metal door creaked open and Luna made her grand entrance, clad in a sleek black ensemble that accentuated her mysterious allure .

To Mr Ahn surprise , she carried Mr Kang on her back , an imposing figure with an air of danger .

Gripped tightly in Luna's hand was a gleaming gun, it's presence heightened the tension in the room.

Mr Ahn' s fear was palpable as he screamed out , his voice trembling with horror ," Mr Kang ! You monster! What in the world are you doing here ?" his words echoed through vast space.  filled with a mix of disbelief and terror .

Luna swiftly silenced him with a single commanding " shh" her piercing gaze fixed upon him .

Mr Ahn looked at her , his eyes wide with shock and he mustered up the courage to ask " who are you ? And do you truly have genuine feelings for my son ? " A wicked smile crept across Luna's face , her eyes gleaming with a chilling intensity.

" well my dear Mr Ahn when it comes to my affection for your son , it exceeds every limits you could ever fathom " she replied , her voice dripping with an unsettling blend of malice and twisted devotion.

Her words further fueled Mr Ahn confusion and frustration.

He couldn't comprends the connection between Luna and the monstrous Mr Kang .

With a mix of desperation and defiance, he demanded answers " who are you ? And what dark alliance do you have with a monster like Mr Kang ?"

Luna smirk widened and she moved closer, her hand gentily resting on the edge of Mr Ahn chair .

Locking her eyes with him , she whispered her voice laced with a sinister delight " ah , Mr Ahn let me jog your memory, do you remember the event of November 25th 2002 ? "

Mr Ahn' s mind raced , desperately trying to recall the significance of that date .

But to his horror , his memory failed" what .......what happened  on that day " he stammered , as he tried to recall " what ? You can't remember! " Luna taunted bursting into laughter .

Luna sinister smile widened as she stared at Mr Ahn , her eyes filled with a chilling mix of amusement and malice " alright let me give you a little clue " she taunted her voice dripping with wickedness " do you happen to know Mr park? " .

Mr Ahn' s heart skipped a beat as fear coursed through his vein .

His trembling hands clenched the edges the chair he was tied to , his mind racing to make sense of Luna's cryptic question " no, no, no ,no " he stuttered , his voice filled with horror " are you ........Mr park's daughter"

A twisted grin spread across Luna's face as she let out a wicked laugh " oh , Mr Ahn you catch on quickly."she replied  mockingly " don't I resemble him " her laughter echoed through dimly lit warehouse, sending shivers down mr Ahn spine .

The shock on Mr Ahn face was evident as he struggled to comhrend the truth " what ............you are still alive" he asked his voice filled with disbelief.

" Why did you kill my parents " Luna question hung in the air , the weight of the accusation causing a tense silence to envelope the room .

Luna's eyes narrowed , her expression turning cold and calculated.