19: where should we start from

Luna pov

I arrived home late , after yeo seop was discharged from the hospital and allowed to go home .

I was shocked to find a brown envelope in a basket at my doorstep.

I pick up the envelope from inside the basket , feeling a mix of curiosity and apphrensions.

I step into the house and settling into the cushion with a sense of anticipation , my hands trembling slight as I carefully tore and open the envelope.

Inside , a series of photograph tumbled out onto my lap .

The first picture showed a man and lilly standing side by side their smiles radiant and their eyes filled with an undeniable connection.

In the second photograph , they were seated together in a dimlit club , their bodies relaxed and their laughter filling the air.

The man had his hand draped casually around lilly shoulder , a gesture that spoke volumes about their bond .

Does lilly have a boyfriend ? The question rang into my brain as I studied the photographs on my hands .

It was Mr Kang that sent these photograph, it's time for me to move to my third plan .

I need to separate both lily and park bo young .

Then I saw a single piece of paper inside the envelope , neatly folded .

Unfolding it , my eyes scanned the words written in elegant script .

Mr Kang mentioned to me that this man was very close to lilly . He always help lilly to do her dirty work .

He is always in the club and he fornicates with different girls .

His job is to bring girls for lily and liily will pay him well .

He also knows alot of secrets about lily so definitely he knows about the ship that is bringing the drugs to Korea .

He is helping lilly unknown to park bo young .

The drugs will arrived to south Korea on the 25th of this month . So I have only five days to do this job .

My aim is to make this man called seung ji ho turn against lily by using my talents .

He always go to the temple so he believes in superstition.

I walked into one of park bo young biggest club in Seoul . I was determined that I will find seung ji ho here .

I was dressed on a white short A line black gown that was well fitted on my body revealing my curves . I was putting on a black stiletto heels.

The music was pumping , filling the air with an electrifying beat . The lights are clashing in sync with the music creating a mesmerizing atmosphere.

People are dancing their bodies moving gracefully to the rhythm while laughter and chatter filled the space .

The dj is on fire , seamlessly mixing tracks and keeping the energy high.

As I make my way through the crowd , I looked at the picture of the man I was searching for , a surge of determination filled in me .

I took one more glance commiting his features to my memory and then I began my search through the bustling crowd .

The club was packed with people , each lost in their own world of music and celebration .

I navigated through sea of bodies , my eyes scanning faces , hoping to catch a glimpse of familiarity .

As I scanned the crowded club my eyes locked onto him .