28 : I'll be back Luna

The warehouse was now empty , with only seung ji h and Luna left behind .

Luna remained quiet for a moment , trying to process everything she had seen in bo young's future .

Seung ji ho placed a comforting hand on her shoulder asking " what's wrong " Luna snapped back to reality and stood up from the floor .

Just then , Mr Kang walked into the warehouse and immediately noticed that Luna wasn't okay , concerned he asked " what's wrong Luna " Luna whispered her thoughts " why do I feel like it's not over yet " both seung ji ho and Mr Kang looked at her , puzzled .

Seung ji ho replied , trying to reassure Luna " come on the game has ended . bo young has been arrested and we've handed all the evidence to the police .
What else could there be " luna added " her future tells me something different " this statement made seung ji ho and Mr Kang to exchange glances .

" Luna snap out of it , it's over " Mr Kang said firmly , trying to bring Luna back to reality.

Seung ji ho chimed in , echoing Mr Kang's sentiment " he's right , you are just overthinking things ".

Luna couldn't shake off the memories of bo young that she had seen , including the chilling recollection of how she killed people and her encounter with yeoseop at his house .

Yeo seop had express , his unwavering faith in her , believing that I would come back .

Suddenly Luna brought out seung ji ho passport and handed it to him " since you will be leaving tomorrow, we should depart now . I wish you farewell on your journey " Luna said , trying to maintain a brave front .

Seung ji ho smiled as he looked at the passport and then at Luna " thanks " he replied gratefully.

" You don't need to thank me " Luna continue her voice filled with gratitude " without you , I wouldn't have succeeded in my plan " seung ji ho smiled happily , appreciating Luna's word .

However their moment was abruptly shattered by the sound of gunshots .

Luna's eyes widened in shock as she saw seung ji ho being shot three times in the chest , blood splattering on her face .

Seung ji ho fell to his knees , looking at Luna , and whisper " thank you " before collapsing lifelessely onto the floor .

Luna was filled with terror , her hands trembled as she sat on the floor , repeatedly calling out his name " seung ji ho , seung ji ho , seung ji ho " but there was no response .

As Luna looked up , she saw Mr Kang holding the gun , the one he had just used to shoot seung ji ho .

Anger surged within her and she shouted at Mr Kang at the top of her voice " how dare you kill him ? What did he do ? " Luna's voice echoed with fury , but Mr Kang remained unaffected .

" well perhaps you are forgetting that he murdered alot of people too . He can't escape " Mr Kang coldly replied , justifying his actions .

In the heat of the moment, Luna conforted Mr Kang about his actions .

She questioned why he didn't just handed seung ji ho over to the police instead of resorting to violence .

Angered by her words , Mr Kang fired a shot into the air , emphasizing that bravery was necessary to play this game to the end .

As Luna absorbed Mr Kang's word, Luna began to see the stark contrast between seung ji ho's action and me Kang behavior.

She realized that while seung ji ho may have taken innocent lives , Mr Kang was capable of crueity as well .