14 : get lost

I sat alone in my room , the glow of the laptop screen illuminating my face , I was shocked by the revelations I had when my shoulder brush park bo young at the office .

I don't know how that girl could be related to her .

Perhaps park bo young had travelled since three years ago so how come she met with that young girl .

What could make her hit the girl .

I opened the information Mr Kang sent to me in the laptop.

Little did I know that what awaited me would shake me to the core .

The information displayed before me was shocking, unexpected and utterly bewildering.

It was as if a veil had been lifted , revealing a side of park bo young that no one would ever know .

For the past three years , she was not studying in Canada instead she was into human trafficking .

She traffick girls from Korea to Canada to use them as prostitution .

She even have a big club in Korea that she always use for her business .

When some of the girls refused to go especially the kidnapped school girls she decided to threaten them by instructing her men to take their nude pictures and display it online .

This woman has done alot of evils things for the past three years . She also smuggle drugs from Canada into Korea through ships and other ways .

When she is through using them in Canada , if they are unuseful to her , she either sell them in Canada or import them back to Korea .

When the girls thought they had reach their home , she will order her men in Korea to kill them and send their dead bodies home .

This has been going on like that for the past three years and she hid it from everyone including her family .

She has alot of undercover agents and one of them is lilly .

Who is her childhood friend, she employed lily as her personal assistant and liliy was the second boss of the business after her.

They both work together and you always see them together in club every Friday and Saturday night in bo young new club that she just opened in Korea.

I was shocked when I read all the information in my laptop .

Definitely she was responsible for the girl death . Infact she was the one who gave the order to kill her .

All I have to do now is to expose her by using this girl death .

I have to look for any evidence I can to expose her .

But it's not going to be easy , soon enough yeo seop is getting married to her . Unknown to him , that she is a demon .

I closed the laptop , the room fell into silence , the only sound is the echoing thoughts in my mind .

The journey ahead would be filled with challenges , heartache , perhaps even healing . Justice shall prevail .

The families settled around a large table adorned with elegant tableware , the atmosphere was filled with a mix of excitement and nervous anticipation.

The soft glow of candlelight cast a warm ambiance setting the stage for the evening pivotal discussion .

The patriarchs of both families , Mr Ahn and Mr park , exchange polite pleasantries , their voice laced with a hint of formality.

They spoke of business ventures, shared anecdotes , and discussed the prosperous future that awaited their family through this potential union.