16 :kill her

Luna pov

I parked my car across the bridge , the bridge itself is an architectual marvel , stretching across a deep ravine , surrounded by dense foliage .

The sound of rushing water echoes below the bridge.

I had called Mr Kang and explained everything that happened this past few days to him .

He informed me that I should meet him on the bridge today.

I walked towards the bridge , I noticed the flickering lamp post casting eeire shadow along the path .

I glance around , my eyes searching for Mr Kang until I noticed a black Mercedes Benz parked at a far distance from me .

Mr Kang emerges from the darkness , he was on a black blazer and a denim jeans.

When he saw me from afar there was a michevious grin on his face .

" Well done luna " he approached me " you are doing your best " he said.

" How are you doing" I asked him but he just smiled and tilt his head to an unknown direction while placing his hands on his waist.

" Am fine " he answered and turned back to me " well I can see you are fine too " he added .

" I don't know anything about you other than your name is Mr Kang . Can't I Know your house , we can't keep meeting this way " I complained.

It looks very strange that I really don't know anything about him other than he was my dad friend .

He should at least be open to me .
" What do you want to know about me " he asked in a deep voice.

" Why are you not free to me " I asked .

He chuckled out loudly while looking at me " why do you think Mr Ahn was looking at you in the party for so long"

I was shocked by his question , I didn't tell him all that , so how did he know about it .

" Were you in the party " I asked unsure of what I just asked .

" Baby don't think too deeply" he said softly while moving around me in circle.

" They are alot of people in this world that are watching your every move but you will never know " he said and stood right in front of me .

" Just as I am watching your every move , someone else is watching me " he added.

" Do you think Mr Ahn is a fool " he ask " no he is not " he answered his question .

" He has been looking  for us , for the past twelve years now , especially you" he pointed at me before continuing", I have to hid from him and live my life hiding because once he catch me , he is going to find a way to kill me . " He explained " am the only one who knows his secret " he screamed at me and I fidgeted in shock .

" What " I said in disbelief. I look at him but he ignored me and  leaned on the bridge sturdy railing while looking at an unknown direction .

" And for lilly" he said before looking at me , I could not move from my position " she is a beast , so you have to also act like a beast to get her " he said.

" Who should I attack between lilly and bo young am confused " I stated .

" You are using lilly to attack bo young first all you have to do is to cause a rift between them . Then use their weakness against them " he said.

" I can't befriend any of them , they know me " I said

"Then you have to act smart , right now lily is importing some drugs  from Canada to korea unknown to bo young.