12.

ATL | THE BDAY PARTY

After Keem paid for dinner, the couple left to go get ready for the club. In the car, Keem and Dasia decided it would be faster if they took a shower together. Really, Keem decided and Dasia didn't mind the suggestion.

Once they got back to her dorm, Dasia grabbed towels for them and went to the bathroom to start the shower. She turned on the water and took her clothes off, as she waited for it to get hot. Keem heard the water running and walked into the bathroom.

He saw Dasia naked and started getting flashbacks from earlier, remembering the feeling and her moans had him turned on instantly. He walked behind her and grabbed her ass, while leaning into her. She felt how hard he was through his pants and pushed back against his dick, which was now growing even harder.

Keem grabbed her neck with one hand and started to pull his pants down with the other. He pinned kisses along her neck, as he pulled his dick out then bent her over the the counter. He rubbed his member along the crease of her entrance a few times, feeling the wetness and trying to find the opening. He finally slid in.

"Uhh" Dasia moaned as she lifted one leg on to the countertop and arched her back to give him more entry. He eased deeper inside her, slowly, before he began rocking his hips against her core. 

"Yes, baby. Let me in that pussy." He said, causing Dasia's core to start pulsing. Keem knew this meant she was close to cumming. He began stroking making sure to hit her spot everytime he came back in. He tightened his grip on her neck and began sucking it, giving her a hickey.

"Yes, daddy! Fuck me," Dasia screamed, Keem was making her body feel so good. Hitting all her spots and giving her everything she needed to reach her end. She clenched her pussy around him, ensuring she felt every inch.

"F- mmm, fuck Dai. I'm cumming." He said while still inside her, continuing to stroke while he was pumping out milky, white nut. Dasia felt his dick throbbing inside her, his cum making it slide in and out even smoother than it already was. She started cumming, too.

Keem held her up as her body was pulsing and her legs grew weak from shaking. Once he pulled out, she came to her senses and grasped what'd happened.

"Oh my god, Keem," she gasped, as she turned around and got off the counter. "You can't just be doing that cause you know I'm on birth control."

"I know, bay but that shit was feeling so good." he replied, making her blush.

"Mane, hurry up and get in the shower for it start running cold." She said grabbing her loofah and getting in the shower. Keem followed her in a little while later, and they finished getting ready.

When they arrived to club, Keem mentioned to the bouncer that he had bought a birthday section

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

When they arrived to club, Keem mentioned to the bouncer that he had bought a birthday section. He took a moment to make the arrangements, and then they were ushered by a group of bottle girls. Two of them held a 'happy birthday' sign, two held bottles, and the rest held sparklers.