04.

ATL | KEEM'S POV

Hakeem Richards

SLAM!

Keem looked around, "Aye Q, get dem ski masks." He already knew what time it was. Quan passed him a ski mask and put one on his head too. This wasn't new to Keem, he been in the streets since his dad got killed. He became the new man of the house. He was the oldest, so he had to. Lil J was his baby brother, he was always on some hot shit.

"Did J drop the loc, yet?" He was anxious, he already knew it was gon be bloodshed. Keem didn't play about his brothers. Family and loyalty was the most important things in the world to Keem.

"Just got that bih, it says they 5 mins away at the sto." Quan replied.

"Bet."

♫ Don't respond to shit with Von

I'm like, "Fuck it, you tripping, go get your gun"

They dropping locations, I'm getting it done

Fuck tweeting, we sliding, the feds will come ♫

He put on some music and fyed up a black to ease his anxiety. Keem ain't like to hurt people, but he had to make it understood that he not to be fucked with. Or anybody close to him. That's why so many people loved Keem, they knew he was solid.

"Aight , I see them niggas right there." Keem said. Lil J had dropped a description on them in the first phone call. Keem parked the car, then him and Quan pulled they ski masks down and hopped out. He took one last pull from his black, then tossed it on the ground.

They approached the group of dudes that robbed his brother, it was three of them. Keem took the lead, he always naturally did. As he was walking up and peeping them out, he saw J chain in one of their hands. He knew it was his cause it had a big J on it.

"Yall niggas know Lil J," he called out as he snatched the chain back. The boys looked a little taken a back at first, one of them got in the car. It was easy to tell he ain't want no problems, but the other two seemed like they did.

"Fuck wrong wit you nigga-" The first boy started to speak.

"Nah, nigga fuck wrong witchu. Yo ass thought you was finna take my brother down like shit sweet. Empty them fuckin pockets right now and if yo ass move funny, you gettin lit da fuck up."

Keem upped his glock on one, Quan put his on the second. The second one was scared, he started to fidget and dig in his pockets. Quan wasn't really worried about it cause he ain't see no gun on him.

Keem was focusing on the one he had his gun on, he just had his hands in the air. Keem checked him out to try and see if he had a gun on him.