07.

ATL | FIRST DATE

Dasia Jenkins

Dasia had just got out the shower and finished getting ready

Dasia had just got out the shower and finished getting ready. She wasn't tryna do the most, because they were just grabbing something to eat. She was redoing her baby hair, when her phone went off. She picked it up instantly, because she thought it was Keem who was waiting for her downstairs.

*ding*

*New Message from Syn 😈💜*

_______________________________________

iMessage

Syn 😈💜

10:53 pm

i heard Keem the type u gotta watch so be careful

lol okay girl

_______________________________________

 Anybody with two eyes could see that. Dasia already had a feeling Keem was no good, but something about him intrigued her. After she responded to Syn, she threw her phone inside her tote bag and headed to Keem's car.

She opened the door and out came a cloud of smoke, she bust out laughing.

"Damn, you couldn't wait to hit the blunt!" She joked.

"You wanna hit it too," he said passing her the blunt. I wanna hit sumn else, too. As she sat down, she grabbed the blunt and took a puff.

 ♫ I get mad zooted, I got this bad thing I recruited

My passion is a movie, I say fuck her 'cause I screwed her
I stay on Miley Cyrus, everywhere I go I'm screwed up

I know my Texas niggas got my back and that's for sure though ♫

Keem had put some music on, but it was low just in case they wanted to keep talking while they smoked.

"Ouu, I love this song" she remarked, passing him back the blunt.

"Girl, youn know bout this" Keem teased.

"We ain't never gon give this fuckin' life up, I know dem boys say they getting to the money over there. Baby trust me them niggas nun like us." She sang along with the song to him, grabbing his chin to ensure he was paying attention. Keem liked that Dasia was real bold. To him, most girls would be scared to act how she did. Maybe because she didn't know too much about him, she didn't feel any pressure to act a certain way.