05.

ATL | GAME DAY PREP

Dasia Jenkins

It was the morning of the first game of the football season

It was the morning of the first game of the football season. Dasia was beyond excited, as it was time for her to finally show off her skills. To prepare for the night, she set up a maintenance day. She had a morning full of appointments booked and ready to attend.

Dasia did her morning routine, but she excluded her workout because she knew she had a lot in store for the day. She walked to the café that was near by her campus and ordered an uber from there. Keem and her had been texting occasionally, so once everything was finished she decided to send him a pic.

iMessage

(470) 555-4132

1:15pm

*one attachment sent*

new hair for game day 😝

It had been a while since she sent the message and he never responded, but she had better things to worry about anyways. She went back to her dorms to freshen up then headed to the gym. After running through the routines for a few hours, it was time to get ready. Dasia walked toward the locker rooms with Syn.

"Oh my god, I'm wore da fuck out girl. We ain't even at the game yet." Dasia laughed.

"Girl, who you tellin'. At least we get to sit down a lil bit between sets."

"You right. Did you invite anybody to the game?" Dasia asked. She was curious because Mr. D put in the group chat that they should to try to promote 'school spirit'.

"Hell nah, all my folks still stay in Augusta, they not coming out here just for no game. Did you ?"

Dasia had a coy look on her face and Syn had a feeling she knew why.

"Yes, bitch. I invited Keem but I don't know if he coming or not."

As the girls were talking, Nuski walked past. She overheard their conversation, but she didn't join at all.

*ding*

*New Message from (470) 555-4132 *

Keem had finally responded to Dasia, she never saved a boy's number as soon as they started talking because she felt like they start acting up when you do. She checked her phone to read his responses.

iMessage

(470) 555-4132

1:15pm