11.

ATL | THE BOYFRIEND

"Wake up, baby." Keem said, as he shook Dasia. It was her birthday and he'd spent the previous night with her. Keem had spent the last few days trying to make sure Dasia felt like the only girl in the world. He could tell the altercation had left a bad taste in her mouth and he wanted to make sure that she felt confident in their relationship.

 "Dai, wake up!" He shouted again, as he continued to shake her. This time Dasia finally woke up and Keem revealed the gift he got her for her birthday.

 This time Dasia finally woke up and Keem revealed the gift he got her for her birthday

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She rubbed her eyes glancing at the stuff, then got up to get a better look.

"Oh my god, bay" she shrieked, "You did not have to do all this." She added as she pulled him into a hug.

"Yes, I did. Happy Birthday, sexy." Keem replied as he grabbed her ass and bent down to give her a kiss. She parted her lips, deepening the kiss. Keem then scooped Dasia into his arms, picking her up.

"Keem! What are you doing?!" She shouted, kicking her feet. He ignored her for a moment, continuing to cover her face in kisses.

"You bouta get some birthday head."

She bust out laughing, but didn't object any further. Keem laid her on the bed, all she had on was a t-shirt and a pair of pink panties, so he lifted up her shirt up and over her head. He planted another kiss on her lips and the trailed them down to her breasts, where he stopped to take her nipple in his mouth. Licking it and gently sucking it while he fondled the other.

"Mmm" she moaned softly as her panties started to grow more and more wet. Once Keem felt like she had been teased enough, he moved to her southern region and pulled her panties off. Taking time to admire her thick thighs as her legs were in the air, he then spread them to reveal her wet pussy.

 He loved the way she looked when she was horny. He licked her clit, making sure to savor the taste of her juices. Flicking his tongue in circles and spelling her name with it.

"Fuckk, Keem" she moaned, grabbing his head full of dreads, hunching his face.

"Mhm" he hummed in response. He loved pleasing her, it turned him on so much. Watching her squirm against his tongue, the faces she'd make, it was so sexy watching her cum for him.

He continued to passionately devour Dasia, as he stuck two of his fingers inside her. He looked up to see Dasia already staring down at him, her face scrunched in pleasure, he could feel her getting close to an orgasm, which further motivated him to take her there.

"Yes, baby that feel so good." She moaned, as she continued grinding against his tongue. Her clit throbbed from the stimulation, but she feigned for something more inside her. She grabbed Keem's chin and signaled for him to get up, which he did. She then pulled his shorts down and revealed his hard dick.

Dasia could tell how horny Keem was from just giving her head, his dick was pulsing in her hands when she picked it up. She spit on it and started to stroke it with both hands.