Chapter 12

Reid flopped on the chair then bowed his head

Reid flopped on the chair then bowed his head. "Do you have to go?" his eyes glistened.

"Yes... it's important." Ace crouched and stared at him. "I'll come straight to Reedcoast when I'm back in Celestia."

He leaned closer and pouted. "Kiss me. Don't you want to kiss me?"

Reid turned his head with a frown, then folded his arms. "No."

He stood up and sighed. "Well, I'm leaving now, and you won't see me for months." Ace strolled to the door and twisted the silver knob.

"Wait," Reid walked to him, tugged his tie and pulled him into a fiery kiss. 

Ace squeezed him into a hug and explored deeper into his mouth.
...

Ace travelled abroad. He called his sexual partners to a restaurant, and ended the benefits in friends. They were okay with it. 

Ace lodged in the biggest hotel, the owner was one of his business partners.

He entered his room. "Five down, one to go."

Ace turned to the knock on the door.
It must be Eve... I hope he listens.

"Come in."

Eve squealed. "My sugarplum!" he hugged Ace, and glanced a bit longer. "Stunning, as expected."   

Ace moved a little. "Thank you, I-"

"Straight to business! I've been starving for your cock, these peanut sized amateurs are never good enough." Eve moaned, he clinged to Ace's chest like a life support.

Vulgar as always.
"That's what I want to talk about..."

"Look! I have a condom," he pulled it from his breast pocket and dragged his shirt upward.

"That's not the issue, I'm dating someone," Ace said.

"Who gives a fuck nowadays? C'mon! Don't be like this." Eve lowered his gaze to the bulge in their pants with a smug.

"Look, our bodies are reacting already, I know you want this as bad as I do," he whispered.

Fuck this hyperactive dick! Don't give into his seduction.

Ace straightened his face. "You have to leave, I'm exhausted," he pushed the blonde guy to the exit and clicked the lock.

Ace exhaled. "Day one, successful."
...

Ace left early for business and didn't return until evening, he was about to go to his room when he darted to Eve— waiting by the door.

Ace backslid. "What is he doing there? Maybe I should come back later." Ace went to the dining room to eat and returned after some hours.

"What! He's still there?" he sighed.
I can't hide forever, I'll just talk to him.

He grinned as Ace approached.

"Sugarplum! How was your day?" Eve wrapped his skinny hands around Ace's buffed body. 

"Don't call me that, and stop holding me," he spanked his hand.

"Hmph!" Eve frowned.
...

Ace was about to sneak out at dawn, he turned to Eve waiting by the door.

He sighed. "You don't know when to give up, do you?"

"Nope, that's why I'm your favourite."

"Was," Ace snapped.

Eve entered the carriage to see Ace's ongoing project— A mini Acelands, built for Acelandians that are far from home for one reason or the other. A place of safety and comfort whenever they feel discriminated against, or homesick.

The carriage closed. Eve crawled on Ace's lap with a mischievous smile. "Sugarplum, I need you," he leaned to kiss him. 

Ace turned his face away with his eyebrows rumpled. "Eve, behave yourself!"

He bit his lower lip with a devilish smirk. "Make me."
I love it when he gets mad.

Ace exhaled as Eve's dick poked him through the fabric.

You're lucky your dad and I are business partners, I would have kicked you out the window.
...

They came back after Ace did everything that needed to be done.

Eve followed him into his room. "Sugarplum, I want to spend the night here."

Why can't he just let go?
"Let me elaborate, between you and me, no more sex, no more relationship, it's over. Move on!" Ace said with a firm voice.

Eve opened his mouth slightly and his eyes widened. He frowned then stomped to the door to throw a tantrum.

"Daddy! Ace doesn't love me anymore!" Eve screamed, he kicked the air, crashed the flower vases to the floor, then ran downstairs to meet the CEO.
Urgh... that kid. I don't have time for this.

Ace locked his door.
 ...

He returned to Reedcoast after those awful long months.

Ace ran to the room. He opened the door and froze.
Is that... Reid?

His silky red hair cascaded to his waist like a goddess, the small white shirt covered only his chest, hips snatched by a blue pleated mini skirt, below his dangling belly button piercing.

Ace's eyes widened.

"Welcome home, I-I thought you might like this look," Reid averted from his gaze with a faint blush.

This is humiliating...
He walked to the bed and bent down slowly, Reid's ass protruded like a pro stripper, his fiery eyes fixed on Ace. "I'm all yours, master."

Ace blushed, his cock turned rock hard. "Just when I thought you couldn't get any sexier," he unzipped his pants.

Ace flipped his skirt, he gazed at Reid's white laced panties. "Wow..." he placed a kiss on his bare skin, electrifying Reid's body. "Did you make this?"

He nodded, a moan escaped his mouth.

"Very creative," Ace whispered and stroked his dick gently from the light fabric.

Reid hyperventilated. Ace slipped his hand into his shirt, then paused as he touched a jewel. "You pierced your nipples!"

Reid moaned. "Yeah." 

Ace dragged the shirt, turned him over and pinned Reid's hands above his head. 

He gazed at his nipple piercings. Ace brushed his fingers and played with them. "You're smoking hot." 

Reid groaned and arched his back as Ace pinched his nipple and slowly flicked his tongue.

Ace kissed lower to his waistline, his head went under Reid's skirt. Ace massaged and sucked his balls through his panties. Reid wailed, his body curled in pleasure.

"Please... please," he whispered and twisted his torso, sweat beaded on his forehead.
Just put it in!