Chapter 10

Reid scampered onto the bed, his heart raced

Ace climbed to Reid, cuffed his hands to the headboard and put the shackles on his ankles. He positioned a dildo between his hands. "Drop it if you want to stop." 

Ace blindfolded him, he strapped the mouth gag and extended the silver chains to clamp his nipples. Reid got excited as he grabbed his cock to put on the cock ring.

Ace inserted the vibrating anal plug, Reid's eyes widened, he moaned loudly and his knees quavered in pleasure. 
W-What's happening to my body?

"Hush, you're noisy," Ace whooped his ass, harder than the first one, Reid jolted with a whimper.

Ace was turned on by the way Reid moaned and wiggled like a little worm. 

"You're so seductive, I'm in support of those nipple piercings, it'll look good on you." Ace unzipped his trousers and masturbated on his body.

Reid reached his climax twice. His head bowed in fatigue, wrist bruised from pulling on the handcuffs, hyperventilation restricted by the ball gag, and his whole body quaked.

Ace removed the vibrator then glanced at him. "You're doing great," he poured the imported silicone lube on his hand and gently pushed it into his rectum.

Reid whined then pulled on the cuffs violently.
What's he doing?

Ace darted to the dildo in Reid's palms.
He didn't drop it.

Ace entered his hand fully into his asshole, he slowly moved in and out, stroking Reid's soul.

Reid shuddered in desire, his brain shut down in satisfaction.
Ah...utopia.

Ace removed his hand and licked his fingers. "You taste like a daydream, too good to be true."

He grasped the leather around Reid's buttocks and ploughed him like a machine. Reid groaned as Ace's balls slammed against his asscheeks.

Reid pulled his handcuffs constantly, ignoring the scratches. His chest expanded.
More... more.

Reid broke, he wailed in bliss and orgasmed.

"Your muffled moan is hot, you should wear a mouth gag often." Ace squeezed his buttocks and thrusted quickly, he groaned and spilled cum inside him, Reid sighed at the warm sensation.

Ace pulled out and removed his mouth gag and blindfold. Reid hyperventilated. 

Ace uncuffed one hand and sat with his knees flexed and legs widened. He looked at his boner then at Reid. "Blow," he smirked.

Reid twisted his body and leaned forward, the cuff pulled him back. He darted to Ace. "Can you come closer?"

"No, you have to fight for it," he chuckled.