Chapter 9

Reid met Ace at breakfast, he dodged his stolen glances and ate in silence

He was passing by when Ace opened the door of his study room.

Reid's eyes widened.
Oh, shoot!
He walked briskly.

"Wait!" Ace held his hand. "You've been avoiding me, why?"

"I-I'm not," he darted to the floor.

Ace chuckled, he pulled Reid's waist and smashed their chests together. "You can't even look at me."

Reid blushed, then gradually raised his head, he held the stare like his eyes would fall off. "I can."

Ace gently pushed his red hair behind his ear, to admire his piercings. "I see..." he gazed into Reid's orbs with a smirk. "Are you ashamed of what we did last night?"

His heart thumped in his ribcage, Reid opened his mouth to speak but no words came out.

Ace laughed at his reaction. "It's normal, you're just shy," he grabbed him inside and turned the lock.

Ace bent Reid over the desk and unzipped his pants. "You'll see it as normal with time."

Reid's eyes followed his movements as Ace unbuttoned his trousers. He pulled Reid's underwear to his knees.

Reid's face reddened like a tomato. "Are we-"

Ace rolled his shirt upward to expose only his ass, he pressed Reid's back on the table with one hand. "Yes, we are," Ace took out his hard cock, he squeezed Reid's asscheeks and penetrated his hole.

Reid shuddered, he cried tears of sweetness and pleasurable pain as Ace pounded him for thirty five minutes.
...

Sex became a daily routine, Ace would go three to six times a day and Reid was getting tired of it.

He was pacing back and forth in his room, thinking of how to bring up the topic. Ace knocked and opened the door, dressed in a full king attire.

Reid glimpsed at him and waved with a smile.
He looks good.

"Hey, I wanted to-"

Ace lifted him, he pushed his back against the wall and kissed his lips. Ace hurriedly unzipped his pants and yanked Reid's trousers.

Reid gripped his shoulders, his chest heaved. "Ace, you have a meeting in five minutes!"

"I know, I'll be quick," Ace lowered him into his penis and thrusted rapidly. Reid moaned, he grasped Ace's neck, his head thrown back and his toes twisted in pain.
...

Reid observed Ace has been receiving weekly letters from a particular person, he would just lock them in a box without reading its content.

Ace's servant entered the throne room. "Your grace, a letter from Eve."

He paused as Reid walked in. "You can throw that one away," he said.

Reid looked at him. "Who's Eve?"

"A friend of mine," he said.

There was a short pause.

"He sends a lot of letters," Reid said.

Ace chuckled. "Yeah... it's his nature."

"Why don't you read them?"

"Because... I don't want to?"

"Why?" Reid stared into his eyes.
You said he's just a friend.

Ace sighed, he walked to him and held his hand. "Let's eat dessert."

Reid moved faster to keep up with his big steps. "Then you'll tell me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

Ace halted then turned, he gave him a reassuring smile and fondled his cheeks. "Reid, you shouldn't be worried about him, okay?"

He pouted and darted from Ace's gaze with his eyebrows wrinkled. "Okay."
...

They had dessert and Reid joined him for a stroll in the Hibiscus garden.

Reid walked up to Ace with a shy smile, he twirled the pinafore straps on his waist with his fingers. "You said you liked me a few months ago, do you maybe... love me now?" his face turned pink.

Ace's eyes dilated.
Where did that come from?

He smiled. "Hmm... can we play chess? Let's play chess," he said and moved briskly.

Ace scoffed as he recalled what he said.
Love? Love is a strong word. You're so pretty, I just wanna fuck and know you better.

Reid frowned and followed him.
He waved it off like it was nothing? Hmph!
...

Reid pondered about the various reasons why Ace evaded his question at dusk.

He laid in the middle of his king-sized bed, surrounded by soft pillows.

He said he likes me but why can't he say he loves me? Aren't I lovable?

Reid turned to the other side and hugged a pillow.

I am... right? He shows his affection everyday and sleeps with me.

Reid froze as a negative thought crossed his mind, he bit his index finger.

But what if he doesn't love me? Then I will make him. Ace must love me.
...

Reid planned to tell him about the excessive daily sex. The door opened before he knocked.

Ace grinned. "Right on time, come!" he pulled Reid to a table, it had a lot of objects arranged neatly, few of which he recognized.

"Ruby, I bought all my favourite toys, I can't wait to try them."

Ace's smile vanished as he darted to Reid's horrid expression. "W-Wait... you like BDSM, right?"

Reid looked at him.
This is my chance... but he's so enthusiastic.

"Yeah... I do," he said.

"Great! Put on these restraints."

Reid pulled on his collar to check if he could breathe, the sexy leather bondage snatched his buttcheeks and thighs.

He darted to his backside.
Hmm... exquisite fashion taste, I like this, I might add it to my next design.

Ace devoured him with his gaze, then gestured to Reid to come.

Ace tossed his jacket aside and slowly removed three buttons in front of him. Reid swallowed hard, his eyes followed his hand movements.

Ace's shirt fell on the floor, he flexed his muscles, a smug plastered on his face. Reid's mouth watered, he ogled at his body.

Ace picked the whip from the table and whacked his ass. His eyes darkened. "Bed, now."

"