Part 37 : Goddess of Love

IT HAS BEEN YOU IN MY HEART SINCE FOREVER.

Taehyung's POV

I was in my cabin checking some files when I heard my cabin's door slammed open.

I looked up and somewhere my heart relaxed and got angry at the same time to see who it was.

She made rushing steps towards me, and damn she looked so angry.

"Ms. Min. Be professional."

She raised her left hand and her necklace glowed white. The next second all the files, papers except my computer and laptop flew off the table and fell on the floor.

I looked up and she raised her right hand and like pushing me, she used her power to push my chair until it stuck to the wall.

I gasped at the sudden shock, before I could stand up from my rotating chair, she stood right in front of me and a circle of magical red fire surrounded us.

A fire so magical that it radiated heat but it didn't burn anything and will not unless she wants to.

I slowly looked up to find her necklace glowing yellowish-orange. Her Fire power.

My gaze went up to her eyes that flashed red in anger.
"I'm here as your girlfriend, so I don't give a damn fuck about being professional."
She said and I sighed.

"Why are you here?"
She pulled out her phone and made some taps on her phone she flashed it right in front of my eyes.

CEO of go-food, Mr. Kim Taehyung decides to marry, Ms. Kim Jennie, the princess of Mirage.

Mr. Kim Shin approves Mr. Kim Taehyung as the former owner of the Mirage and soon go-food and Mirage will be a single combined company.

I sighed. Seriously Mr. Kim Shin. You didn't need to broadcast it.
But then again, marriage is in three days. The media ought to know about it.

I again looked at her.

"Tell me it's a rumour."
I saw a glimpse of every emotion in her eyes. Love, anger, hope, trust and pain.

And when I opened my mouth, the only emotions in her, left was anger and pain.
"It's True."

She sighed, her chin shaking.
"Why?"
Her tears burning her eyes. All the emotions that I was trying to hide till now. All the complaints and all the grudges against her that I had, came back in one go.

"Aren't you responsible for this? Now when it becomes news you have time to talk to me?!"

"Do you see my outfit, Taehyung? My ID card?! I was coming here for work and the first thing that I had thought to do was to come and talk to you, about that night."

I stood up right against her.
"Why today Sarah? Why not yesterday? Or the day you kissed Jungkook?"

"DID YOU EVEN READ MY APPLICATION?!
She held my collar, her eyes shedding tears of more anger less pain.
The fire around us got more violent and I could feel my sweat.

"You didn't."
She said in a whisper tone and I breathe out.

"The night I saw you kissing Jennie, I was hurt but I knew it was me at first so I was about to go and confront about it. Say sorry together, and forgiving each other. I wanted it so bad unless I got a call from home hearing Rosie's water broke and it was pre delivery."
As her words rang in my ears the fire around us slowly vanished and the necklace stopped glowing.

"Why didn't you come yesterda-"

"The baby was in a critical case. She could die. I had to be the spine for my brother and Rosie."
She said and her grip around my collar loosened. She leaned her back on the table.