Chapter 36

***************SMUT SCENE*************

A moan escaped from Sereph's mouth and Hope saw the lust that had crept into his eyes. He also felt the bump on his buttocks. A smile appeared on Hope's face. It's mine. "Is your cock as perfect as the rest of you, demon?" Hope asked in a lascivious voice, earning a glowing look from his mate.

He slid down and unzipped Sereph's pants, from which his hard penis popped out. Hell, he's perfect. He ran his hand along Sereph's hardness, rubbed over it and received another moan, then licked the length from bottom to top. He watched Sereph's face, on which numerous emotions and sensations were reflected – a true feast for him. He sucked it into his mouth and spoiled him with his tongue, knowingly driving him crazy, because he knew exactly the weak points of his demon.

Sereph twitched under his human, who spoiled and irritated him with his mouth. The green eyes were staring straight at him and it was incredibly arousing to know that Hope saw him. His inner demon awoke and growled, causing a growl on his part. Hope licked his length again and said in a lascivious voice, "Demon, show yourself to me."

Hope wanted to see Sereph's demonic form. His mate's eyes turned black, his skin also darkened, and tribal marks began to form on his skin. His fangs grew above his lower lip and black claws grew on his hands. Hope sucked in the air sharply.

"Sereph, you're beautiful," he said, bringing a smile to Sereph's face. His human sucked Sereph into his mouth again and drove him over the abyss, all the while his eyes fixed on his demon's face. Every second was precious and he would protect him forever inside him.

Sereph came into his mate's mouth with a loud moan, then Hope broke away from him. The demon ran his hands under Hope's armpits and lifted him up. He carried him to the table and situated Hope to face him. Without hesitation, he undressed his human so that he lay naked in front of him. Hope looked at him with a smile, after which Sereph growled again.

He had feared that his demonic form would scare him off, but it had been exactly the opposite, for which he was grateful.

Hope straightened up a bit and ran his fingers into Sereph's hair and loosened the braid so that his hair fell free. He ran them through the soft, silky mane. Sereph watched him with glowing eyes, but gave him time. Then Hope ran his hand to Sereph's cheek and pulled him towards him to capture his lips again.

Sereph loved it when Hope took the initiative. His beloved sucked on his lower lip, looking deep into his eyes. "That's not your only form, demon. Show me your other side, the only one I'll ever see," he whispered at the demon's lips.

Sereph sensed it, felt his inner demon purring, and it appreciated that his mate loved him. Hope had tamed it and wrapped it around its finger. For the first time since the death of his mothers, he felt his Soul Reaper side come to the surface. His skin turned white and his iris also turned white, with the rest of the eye remaining black, the exact opposite of his previous appearance.

Hope devoured him with her eyes and began to purr. "Hell you're hot." Then his human leaned close to his ear. "Fuck me, demon, until I can't even scream your name anymore."

With this, Sereph also lost the last ounce of self-control. He spread Hope's legs and penetrated him with a thrust.

Hope groaned in surprise and clawed at Sereph's arms. The cool table hit his back as he leaned back,his demon thrust hard into him again and again. Lust rushed through his veins and a pressure built up in his abdomen. The fact that his ferocious demon took him in a library in his Soul Reaper was so unreal, but at the same time, the most exciting thing he had ever experienced. "Sereph, I... soon," Hope gasped as he felt his climax approaching.