Chapter 32

Connie was sitting in her room when she heard a loud shrill scream. Instantly, she ran out of her room to the banister. What she saw there made her blood run cold.

Lina knelt on the floor in front of an angel with short blond hair and only half a right wing. A pool of blood spread beneath him. Then she realized who was lying there. "Shit, Aleksander!" she screamed.

Within seconds, all the succubi had jumped down, pressing their hands on Aleks' wound. They turned him on his back while Lina and Connie continued to press their T-shirts onto the bleeding wing. But the front looked even worse. A hole gaped in Aleks' right hip, as if something had shredded it and the wing.

"He needs blood!" Kara said, who was the only one who kept her composure. She cut her wrist and pressed it to Aleks' pale lips.

Rika took out a red-hot poker from the fireplace and barked at Connie to move aside. Then she pressed the red-hot metal onto the bleeding wing and cauterized the wound. It hissed and smelled like burnt flesh, causing Seira to vomit to the left.

The poker was put back into the fire. Rika also opened her wrist and poured her blood into Aleks. The bleeding became weaker, but Aleks' heartbeat also became weaker and weaker. Her blood wasn't strong enough. Seira and Lina also opened their wrists.

"He's going to die if we don't get a healer," said Kara, who had now also lost her composure. Then they felt a surge of magic and a portal opened in front of them.

When Belial stepped out of the portal, the stench of blood, burnt flesh and vomit hit his nose. What he found was worse than anything he had seen in his life. Four succubi knelt in front of him, three without a top, for they pressed them on a wound and were blood-red. His angel lay in front of him in a huge pool of blood, his right wing was half missing, and the edges were black and smoking. The succubi had cauterized the wound and he saw their bleeding wrists. All of them had donated blood to his mate, which was stuck to his bloody lips.

Lina trembled and pulled her body back to vomit like Seira, there was despair in her eyes.

Belial rushed forward, Lyric followed. Belial opened his wrist and pressed it to Aleks' lips. Lyric activated all the runes to stop Aleks' bleeding on his right hip, which had a gaping hole.

Raphael froze for a moment. He saw six demons doing everything they could to save his son. He heard Belial's words that he wouldn't forget for the rest of his life. "Tsuka, come back to me. Sai needs you. If you go, we'll go together, but this is not the time yet."

Belial stroked Aleks' hair and kissed his forehead.

Raphael fell to his knees in front of Aleks, landing in a pool of blood. Then he laid his hands on his son. A kunai touched his throat and he looked into two purple eyes.

"If you kill Aleksander, I will do the same to you. I don't care if you're an archangel," Lina grumbled.

"I'm going to save him," Raphael said.

At that moment, he poured all his magic into his son. A bright green light illuminated the room. The healing magic repaired the worst damage to Aleks' body and stopped the bleeding. That's all he could do.

Lina didn't withdraw her kunai, then Raphael also opened his wrist and gave his powerful blood to his son. Aleks' pulse and breathing slowly became stronger.

"He's coming back," Lyric said.

Raphael propped himself up. He understood it now. He had made a mistake that he could never make up for. "Tell Aleksander I'm sorry. There is no reparation, but I will wait an eternity for him to forgive me. I will wait for him in heaven," Aleks' father said, rising. He no longer had the right to be here. These people loved him and would protect him with their lives. He turned around and went to Michael to return to heaven with him.