★ | #18 | living room

★ | #18 | living room"you don't get to talk to me that way

"you don't get to talk to me that way."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

family line conan gray
"someone who loves you wouldn't do this."

_______________________

“THANKS for walking me home.” Haewon breathed out, turning to face him as they stopped in front of her parents'house. “I'll see you tomorrow?”

“Mhm. See you tomorrow.” Heeseung smiled, nodding his head as he opened his arms for a hug, of which she gladly accepted before pulling away.

“Don't be late this time.” He teased, earning an eye roll as she shook her head, walking up the porch step to her front door as she waved goodbye.

Using the key hidden under the plant pot on the ground by the front door, Heeseung waited until she successfully got safely inside her home before beginning his own walk back home.

As Haewon entered her home, her eyes wandered around the dark house. Her eyes fell upon the doorway to the living room, the soft glow of the TV brightening up the area as the reflection of light on the wooden floors changed color with each frame displayed on the TV screen itself.

The quiet murmuring of the television filled her ears, as she carefully slipped her shoes off of her feet, leaving them by the front door as she adjusted her backpack on her shoulders.

Attempting to be quiet, her steps were slow and calculated as she didn't wish to draw attention to her arrival at the semi-late hour of the night.

Only, her wishes weren't granted and she was instead betrayed by a creaky floorboard, her body weight shifting as she stepped down on it.

She winced as it creaked beneath her socked feet, freezing in place as she held her breath for a moment. Assuming she was clear, she continued her movements, trying to make it upstairs and into her bedroom without being seen as she didn't want to face either of her parents.

“Haewon,” a voice called out, as she froze once more, breath hitching at the sound of her name falling past his lips, deep voice filling the silence.

“Come here, now.” Mr. Seong called out, as she placed a hand on the railing of the staircase, leaning up against it as she hung her head low, taking a deep breath as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Uncaring of how much noise she made after that, she hesitantly carried herself to the living room, eyes falling upon her father's figure resting on the couch, eyes trained on the TV screen before shifting to her.